Fcukin Time wasters!!!!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

oasis

iv had 3 jobs say they have taken some1 else on this week and iv priced in fair!

one guy was H/S/L and bedroom ceiling,big areas i said £650 all in

one was 3 walls ina room i said £150

one was a living room i said £450

id love to no what there best quotes were iv asked every one by email but no replays...

but in the upper hand iv priced £1450 for 80m2 of skimmin and got the job :)

swings and roundabouts!

if i cut me self anymore i will be dead

You got me. It's a fair cop. I've been taping & jointing all his jobs for half the money.

TonyM said:
You got me. It's a fair cop. I've been taping & jointing all his jobs for half the money.

When all the tape starts peeling off in a few years I told him to give me a call to do the job properly haha

fcuks nos i look better thaqn most builders/plasters in my town i i got loadas of refs on my website and im on the Best Of . im hurd of one plasters dong work for £50 a day at the moment so maybe sumit 2 do with that!

but in the upper hand iv priced £1450 for 80m2 of skimmin and got the job ???

thats nearly £20 a sqaure metre, how did you manage to get that? :p am i missing something here?

WHAT? nah thats the price..good price reali mate baced on £220 a day me and a lab over 5 days that about £150 for materials aswell.. and £50 for fuel..ill make about £700-£800 for the week.

oasis said:
domestic over skim of artex ceiling and 40M2 on board walls. for a builder..4-5days work
im guessing that is ONE 5mx3m room.. roughly...
weeks work???
for two blokes?
have i read this thread right?

It does read a bit strange pinocchioasis,

Id probably do that in a day!!

good luck if you got it for that money though mate lol :)

Rich

sorry sorry sorry i shall make more effort with my text.

ok first iv not told a lie since my last tax return
this job iz told is 80m2 but i have a drawing and iv seen the job its 4x4 room plus about 6-7 artex celing and some are quite big.. all in all im worked out at work case 5 days 1 day for the room 4 days for the ceiling
sound better now..

i hate it every one reckons they cn do it better faster ect i just do a good job at a good pace.

now that's better, before I read it as 1 Artex ceiling and 40 square of skimming but its 7 Artex ceilings , ok then I would do it in 2 days lol

Status
Not open for further replies.