Fckin hate site work!!!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpankySouthport

Private Member
Turned up today started at 7 setting up to top 160m2 that we scratched yesterday, ****** ceiling fixers come in and start fitting the ceilings!!! ATM there is about 6 different trades in the same area...

Coming to work and nearly fighting because numpty people couldn't run a bath!!

:RpS_cursing:

Great aint it then the foreman will be going i thought you would have had this done by now !

Yeah well that's it, I called the Forman that's running this side and said we will drop off back on the skimming for a couple of days even though I would have lost half a day already! He says so you refusing to do it!!! Lmao you what did I say that ya fckin half whit!!

On day rate for today thank fck!

My last week on this piece of shat site
cannot be arsed with it what so ever!

jokers mate they dont care what you lose out on as long as you dont eat into their timescale or profit.My personal favorite on site is when you get there on the first day start putting your tools in the house you got to do and as soon as you turn around theres a site agent there who goes how long you going to be in this one then mate? ffs ive just put me tools down and not even looked round yet bloody idiots that alone is one of the reasons i hate site work .

I would have told the fixers to **** off and get in there way as much as possible throwing loads of water around they soon **** off out yer way

I was guna say, my fav is in the site induction, agent says when will you be finished!

What a penis
or make sure everything is kept clean and you go in and theres chippys shite everywhere no wires in boxes and half bricks everywhere ,i know they think we are the dirtiest gits on site but they need to take a step back and look i think we are one of the cleanest trades on site, if they give you half a chance to tidy up when you are done and not come in halfway through mixing up and say make sure you keep it clean makes me feel like shovin my featheredge up their ringpeice side on

I would have told the fixers to **** off and get in there way as much as possible throwing loads of water around they soon **** off out yer way

Wish it was as easy as that bud, I'm in a warehouse unit that has been section off with block that needs rendering, there's scissor lifts all over the place if I could of got near any of them I would have pissed them off, wouldn't put up with it on a house..

wont be bothering next week not worth the aggro

or make sure everything is kept clean and you go in and theres chippys shite everywhere no wires in boxes and half bricks everywhere ,i know they think we are the dirtiest gits on site but they need to take a step back and look i think we are one of the cleanest trades on site, if they give you half a chance to tidy up when you are done and not come in halfway through mixing up and say make sure you keep it clean makes me feel like shovin my featheredge up their ringpeice side on

Windows that are out of square. Block work that looks like a 5yr old built.
But matey wil be walking round with a 6ft level on your work, even though your hard wall only covers half metre square!lol

i wish i had some pics of a lovells job i worked on in worcester it was taking a bag of dab a window i kid you not i could have done better at 3 in the mornin on a sat if the taxi after the piss up ad dropped me off it was a disgrace and the foreman just shrugs his shoulders feckin fell out with him in the end said he didnt like my tone after i told him to kiss my rusty bullethole

Always the same. Spread will get over it and float at 40mm thick
yes thats right bud i mean when did they start using drain pipes as a feed to the sink? 50mm with the bracket and they say oh you can get over it cant you er no mate not fer the money thats being paid ,on that same job got chippys to spend a day and half in each on to stud them out and they may aswell have used meccano and then they were on to us about how long ago it should have been done idiots

Throwing loads of water about, have you adopted the Polish system:RpS_crying:

i always found it funny tho, that no matter where you work in the country and no matter who for, all agents are the same and have the same stupid attitude and silly lines they reel off. makes you wonder where it comes from. i wonder if theres a sites agents forum......

i always found it funny tho, that no matter where you work in the country and no matter who for, all agents are the same and have the same stupid attitude and silly lines they reel off. makes you wonder where it comes from. i wonder if theres a sites agents forum......

Its the site agents 1 week training course they go on to get the skills card to get on site.

The site I'm on ATM, there's 2 formen that are ok and 1 that's an absolute ******, will all the shite that went on yesterday I went up to said ****** and asked to speak to Roman who is running the phase I'm on, he said I'm not getting involved and walked off the fckin prick!!

The same ****** came upto me today and asked me to do some patching within the main factory have to get a hair net and overalls on etc, but I'm on price.. I said I'm not getting involved you'll have to speak to Adam our gaffer!

What goes around comes around

The same ****** came upto me today and asked me to do some patching within the main factory have to get a hair net and overalls on etc, but I'm on price.. I said I'm not getting involved you'll have to speak to Adam our gaffer!

What goes around comes around

we use to tell them we only do making good on friday afternoons when we have covered our money.
when friday comes have an early day.

The ones that have been on the tools for whatever trade are generally ok. Any of the ones who are engineers or something like that are complete T***s. The biggest idiots are those that enforce hard hats indoors. If a roof comes in on you a hard hat will make little difference to your imminent death

i had one who wouldnt let us park onsite, and had a tantrum when we had to drive onsite to unload, asking why cant we just unload at the road and push the machine and genny in. literally 2-300m! then he told the digger drivers to drive into my van if they fancied. bearing in mind we were the very last plot, completely out the way

Had a carpenter friend of mine sent home for two h and s infringements inside, hard hat, yellow card, goggles red card, had to leave site immediately...

love it when they get punched though......for being jobsworth c@nts......i got thrown off, for pissing myself laughing when a h+s was grabbed round the throat, it was a crap site anyway, and worth getting chucked off, just to see his face.

i had one who wouldnt let us park onsite, and had a tantrum when we had to drive onsite to unload, asking why cant we just unload at the road and push the machine and genny in. literally 2-300m! then he told the digger drivers to drive into my van if they fancied. bearing in mind we were the very last plot, completely out the way

he would have had to kiss henry! henry is my hammer by the way.

It's just gets worse this site...

The tilers walked in to the unit I'm still rendering trying to start tiling!! Yet there's not one wall that is fully finish as the gounds still haven't been taken off!! They said can we not just start the bottoms?? I said well are you gonna spend a week scraping the render off the tiles!

roll on tomorrow last day I'm giving them and I'm off!!

he would have had to kiss henry! henry is my hammer by the way.

ah mate tell me about it

and to top it off, this was where there we no windows in. and they said just bead the openings. it had to be scratched first as was engineering bricks. so we beaded and scratched, and left, coming back the next day to mono. well obviously that afternoon the window men turn up and smash all our beads off to get there windows in from the outside. so in the morn, we turn up and think ah ffs, tell the agent and he goes well just stick them back on. i said ok, thatll take an hour or 2, but well need day work and have to spray tommorrow. he laughs and says im not stupid, itll only take 10 mins. i said well no coz theres about 10 windows, plus the drips they smashed, plus the front door area. and they all needed replacing not just re sticking. so we wont be able to spray today by the time the beads have set. nope, ill sign you off one hour! so we politely said goodbye and left

Not only do I dislike the fact that on some sites you can't park your van onsite or nearby I strongly dislike the fact that your tools are left open to anyone to help themselves whilst you have to trudge to the tea hut to eat your sarnie! This no eating on site for us plasterers is a logistical nightmare as we are governed by setting times!

Personally I find the clobber hard to work with too as the safety goggles end up steaming up leaving me blind and at risk of tripping up over the umpteen different trades that are working underneath me!

I also cannot understand how those that cannot speak any English are allowed to work on sites if they cannot understand the health and safety tutorial!

How we all manage to keep our cool is beyond me at times..

Spanky you know your on a loser first you support everton 2nd your from souwie 3rd you dosite work get a grip jib site work and youll be happier !

Status
Not open for further replies.