favour needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

daz1968

i have a large ceiling to skim next weekend, if anyone lives near sheldon in birmingham and have a pair of stilts for me to lend it would be well appreciated.
i onlly get a few jobs in at the moment and cannot afford to buy some.
if you can help , obviously i will send e mail with my phone number , adress etc...

You can use mine if you want to pick em up & drop em back off, only 20miles away daz.:RpS_wink:
Youll have to leave me a cash deposit which you will get back when you drop the stilts off undamaged & clean :RpS_biggrin:
So that's 80miles altogether & the price of diesel lately you might aswell get some off eBay mate. I paid £1.48.9 for diesel the other day:-0
Or I'm sure Beddy will lend you his he's only up the road :RpS_biggrin:

yes i am a man of my word , i will give you my land line number to contact me , my adress , if you need it
by the way my wife works for police so i am not going to steal them.there is a code of conduct that a police officer must obey and that is i quote if you know of relatives or friends that have commited anything ileagal then you will act upon that no matter what ...

nothing illegal about borrowing a pair of stilts... are you on drugs daz? dont tell the wife ffs... :RpS_laugh:

Dazza im in acocks green and have a pair a stilts u can lend,but 1st u need 2 tell weather your villa or a bluenose ?

Dazza im in acocks green and have a pair a stilts u can lend,but 1st u need 2 tell weather your villa or a bluenose ?
either im a spurs fan hahahahahahif you want my adress and phone number i will e mail you , also i will give you the adress of where i am working hopefully net week, cheers daz from sheldon

Daz texted me mate 2 get stilts back his had em months.reckons his had em nicked so sorry cant help dude.

no i havent just moved to brum i have lived here all my life . i just need a pair of ******* stilts to lend for next weekend god almighty you willl get them back i am just short of cash at the moment to buy any , i live in sheldon , own my own house have three cars , holiday every year , i have a o level in maths , english and geography , my wife is a paolice officer , and yopu will get your ******* stilts back . i am asking for a favour from anyone living in brum what more do you need

no i havent just moved to brum i have lived here all my life . i just need a pair of ******* stilts to lend for next weekend god almighty you willl get them back i am just short of cash at the moment to buy any , i live in sheldon , own my own house have three cars , holiday every year , i have a o level in maths , english and geography , my wife is a paolice officer , and yopu will get your ******* stilts back . i am asking for a favour from anyone living in brum what more do you need

You have o levels,:-0 you sure your a spread?
The only levels I have mate are in the back of the van,
I've been told by a master carpenter that I need a new bubble in my 6foot level.
I said yes & agreed, but to be honest mate I ain't got a clue where to buy the new spirit
level bubbles from :-(

My mate lives just down the road, you can borrow his for free, he does not have a account here, so heres his number 07970208490.

since when did you have the need for a level anyway? thought you just supped down to the line and balanced the glass on the end of the feather?

since when did you have the need for a level anyway? thought you just supped down to the line and balanced the glass on the end of the feather?

I do mate to be honest but it looks more
professional with a level in the van.

Its not a round one isit? Ya need a square bubble nowdays mister

Fcuks sake no one ever told me this!!
So where am I supposed to get a square bubble from?
I'll ask a few merchants on Monday, cheers mate:RpS_biggrin:

scotland.... ask casper... or beddy.... just something about the jocks that makes em turn round things square... :rolleyes)

dont the police also have a code of conduct about not beating people up, dragging disabled people out of wheelchairs, speeding, bending the rules lieing under oath doing drugs blah blah blah.

there was no need to get abusive was there now OP someone said they might have a pair and then found out the person they had lent them to diddnt have them anymore so in turn he couldnt lend them to you.
wats with the anger chill you can get a pair off ebay for hardly anything even if they last you one or 2 ceilins you still managed to do the work with them and got ya self a contact which will earn you money, thus allowing you to buy a better pair of stilts

Stolen stiltons got some stilts the lanky ****. He can't do big ceilings though he has to get little old short arse beddy in for that. Did some square sausage from my mates butchers on the barbie yesterday chris, ******* beautiful.

sound :RpS_thumbup:

do ya suppose Mcdonalds buy scottish square sausage and cut the corners off?

Nah the maccys sausages are wank. And don't bother with morrisons square sausage either. gotta be decent butchers meat. In fact all this talking about them is making be hungry, I'm gonna go and put some more on.

'scottish decent butchers meat'....
haggis?
:RpS_scared:

nah, i know what your sayin steve... had em in germany on the fusiliers camp...

some jock in a kilt about 5 foot 2 and shoulders like an american football player comes round the corner and goes...

'HOI, HOI WEE MAN! YER WANT SOME SQEEER SOSIGE??'

good it was too.. :RpS_thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.