Faster r&s

Status
Not open for further replies.
a stairwell wasnt the best place to try it with hindsight,lol got to get a double mixing zone ;D

we filled up half a 40 gallon tub with the test pipe as it was,lol can we get a bigger flow meter

I finished of youre pizza stu it was lovely ;)...........if you think it was bad jordan had 12 of them in one of those caravans ;D

i had an I****n.....fish chat puri for starter then i had a lamb tikka korai for main with rice and 2 chapati.....then later on that evening i ordered a 12" meat feast pizza and some onion rings ....wahed down with several cans of lager :)

spunky said:
I finished of youre pizza stu it was lovely ;)...........if you think it was bad jordan had 12 of them in one of those caravans ;D
how did jordan get on mate?

they checked him and he had a problem with a heart murmer so hes got to go to cardiff next week and get it checked .........never know you might bump into him where are you working london ;D

f@ck thats a bummer, hope he get what he wants , london job got cancelled mate , down dorchester next week , know anywhere good for fishing? is chesil beach any good heard it is?

chesils supposed to be the bollox mate but gets very busy and its hard work walking to a spot, if you park at abbotsbury theres free parking and people camp on the beach, you can fish anywhere aslong as its not privately owned sometimes its worth having a drive down the coast and having a nose at the odd spot
theres a tackle shop in weymouth http://www.denningtackle.co.uk/

cant see it dave ,think i need to reduce size cant work out how to, sounds funny tho,
gonna try fishing somewhere defo

you cant see anything mate its pitch black im meant to be dancing in the middle of a ring of fire that little flash of light in the corner is where the jerry can set on fire ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.