Fassa coverage

Members online

Rossi46

Private Member
I’ve not looked at the coverage specs for Fassacouche. A lot of manufacturers are overly biased so wanted to ask you lot in the real world putting it on.
What sort of coverage am I likely to get with this stuff? Only 60m2 so wondering how many bags would I need.
Many thanks

Mark

I have used it at 10mm on top of a base coat. Think it was 1.1m2 per bag. Some quote more. It is nice, fine grain and very limey. Accelerator doesn’t work that well.

Great for overnight in late Autumn. Might be too slow in low single daily temperatures.

It’s a ridulously slow setter on a par with Enewall gear but it’s priced well, and nice to spray.

It’s a ridulously slow setter on a par with Enewall gear but it’s priced well, and nice to spray.
It’s gone on rich. Finished at 4. Wet it down lightly. Will go back and see how it is in the morning.
Pearl grey, bit of a miserable colour :sisi:

I can imagine the sugestion of working a Sunday to my lads.... it would be met with a barrage of expletives., but needs must I guess.

I can imagine the sugestion of working a Sunday to my lads.... it would be met with a barrage of expletives., but needs must I guess.
Haha don’t come across all high and mighty now Richard like you’ve never done a Sunday in your life. Don’t forget where you started :lol:

Happy with how this job went. It’s nice stuff to use and great for winter.
From an absolute hole to......
35B2D5E7-D0C3-40D9-9EA6-24BE8EE1B4BB.jpeg
8D49C056-986A-42E2-ACC0-6DF6ABC207EC.jpeg
446ECF02-84B6-4025-A207-834DFAAA4E60.jpeg
51D255B6-F3A1-4D8E-A22F-7F0DB46F4CAD.jpeg