fantasy football

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Football is for puff`s. Skip the boring bit, lets just get pissed and kick the crap out of each other.Thats when football was good.

Football is for puff`s. Skip the boring bit, lets just get pissed and kick the crap out of each other.Thats when football was good.

******* right, its a wooftas sport if you ask me! motorsports all the way, or if not, Ice hockey and Rugby, proper sports!

I left underland years ago, fukin s**t hole mate. moved to Maidstone to start my plastering with some Kent Plasterers.

and theres always the olympics if uv got a capital left gufft fucks wot happend 2 the working class??

The Olypmics can do one n all, who gives a s**t if you can jump further than someone, or throw a stick further than someone, load of out dated b*ll***s if you ask me.

And as far as working class goes, working class can afford motorsports, so do, why would you wanna watch a bunch of over paid fags run around a field crying all the time? Football itself is good, the ***** the play it literally ruin it.

Status
Not open for further replies.