Famous clients...

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Sade's flat in islington, everyone on job constantly humming 'smooth oprerator ' :RpS_cursing:,
she was a top bird, good laugh.

Janet st Porter when she saw the hi rib lathing walls we were putting up insisted that we shouldn't plaster them but leave them bare, KERCHING :RpS_laugh:
Sheik Maktoum (?) bought queen mums old place in Eggham, top bloke aswell, left a wedge in the canteen to get us all breakfast.
Cafe Royal (?) in Piccadilly Circus, the daughter of the guy that owns the Hennessy Brandy fortune was the head designer darlings had me plastering the coffin s*x room, the group grope room and the blowjob room . :RpS_w00t: She opened my mind it to what the filthy rich got up to :RpS_thumbsup:

Did Sade's flat in islington, everyone on job constantly humming 'smooth oprerator ' :RpS_cursing:,

Janet st Porter when she saw the hi rib lathing walls we were putting up insisted that we shouldn't plaster them but leave them bare, KERCHING :RpS_laugh:
Sheik Maktoum (?) bought queen mums old place in Eggham, top bloke aswell, left a wedge in the canteen to get us all breakfast.
Cafe Royal (?) in Piccadilly Circus, the daughter of the guy that owns the Hennessy Brandy fortune was the head designer darlings had me plastering the coffin s*x room, the group grope room and the blowjob room . :RpS_w00t: She opened my mind it to what the filthy rich got up to :RpS_thumbsup:

Smooth operator :RpS_laugh: :RpS_wink:

Noel Edmonds ---- was hired to open a showroom that I worked on does that count :RpS_confused: :RpS_lol:

Guitarists from elbow. My partner dave worked on an apartment of Jimmy savilles haha, there's been a few new builds that a few coronation street actors have bought. Can't think of any others. Not arsed as long as they pay the bill

The lead singer from the from the fratellies, archie knox( footie manager) and worked in one of the queens residencies...balmoral castle.

She never even made us a cup of tea,:RpS_thumbdn:

my mate said he worked on sade house and said the painter charged her £20,000 to paint it all white! he was a smooth operator

Nearly but not quite..
Plastered the penthouse in Leeds next to Jimmy Savilles, met him a few times while we worked there (made my bum sore...)

Plastered my sisters kitchen ceiling, her fellers cousin is the guitar player out of pulp (very tenuous link lol)

Other than that, nah - never rubbed shoulders with anyone famous :(

Just remembered another while we were working on Walton Hall in Warrington we watched them filming scenes for the BBC drama "Our Zoo". Best bit was free butties from the catering van.

I worked in the next flat to the bloke who starred in the 90s market stall adverts for video privacy. You know 'saids no good mate. Verbal contract. Not worth the paper its written on'

Real nice bloke but kept dropping hints he was famous the whole time we were there. Even had the cops round to tell he had had a stalker. Stood on the doorstep and said it so loud so everyone could hear. Quite sad really.

plastered Francis Jeffers garage in Barnet when he signed for Arsenal , £10,000 the builder told us they charged him , as it was an extra on the original build

plastered Francis Jeffers garage in Barnet when he signed for Arsenal , £10,000 the builder told us they charged him , as it was an extra on the original build
I photographed him one night and the nightclub sent the photo to the papers, he had not played as he was sick ,think he was charltons then..

Bryan Robson
The late John Bond (his daughters house now)
The house Carlos tevez moved out of when he left city.
Got Vincent kompanys coming up in a few weeks

Helped build Dennis wise's house near uxbridge, dave beasant stayed next door and he boiled the kettle for me one day..

Had job in manchester last week, little ceiling patch in penthouse apartment, was told it was one of man utds new signings stopping there, we were thinking di maria, falcao, no fookin eliaquim mangala, the new man city cb + he wasnt even there, his mrs was tho prancing about in her tiny little shorts + vest, very nice!!

When he "played" was on the books for arsenal he was shagging a bird from Peterborough. They walked to the front of the queue at the club. The bouncer said what are you f###ing doing. I'm Francis Jeffers I play for arsenal. The bouncer said I don't give a f##k get to the back of the queue. Made my night absolutely priceless

Status
Not open for further replies.