Famous clients...

Status
Not open for further replies.

huddsspread

Anyone worked for anybody famous? and i mean directly, not as you done a ceiling in a toilet in old trafford, and say you worked for alex ferguson...

Ive worked for a few musicians, artful dodger, few old skool rave djs, as i know them personally, and the artful dodger is my brothers friend. Few rugby players here in huddersfield, i used to work at cobham ( chelseas training ground ), and got to know the chelsea players so done a few bits for 2 of them, and years ago, as im orignally form essex, i worked in steve harris ( iron maiden ) house in sheering...also ( technically not his house ) but i was working on a barn in great dunmow one day on my own, and heard this roar...so went outside and there was this bright yellow dodge viper, and liam howlett ( prodigy ) got out an wanted to have a look around and nearly bought the place....

The clash drummer, Gary glitters ex, Dominic ( builders from hell)the guy who set a £1000'000 on fire in Scotland, can't think of the band,his partner from Thompson twins, that's it as far as I remember if any of them count.

I've worked in Jonathan Ross's house ( very weird place ), rod Stewart's, Darren Hayes ( savage garden singer )

I've worked on Matt Dawson's house in chiswick. And worked next door to the house micheal Barrymore lived in when he had the pool party!!! I daren't look over the fence

Kiera knightly, Gilbert and George, joe wright (film director), bob monkhouse daughter, Samantha Morton ,could of done decs house (ant and dec) but couldn't get enough decent spreads so swerved it,

couple of ex liverpool players, chris boardman the cyclist, clive barker the horror writer before he moved to the states, and ramsay campbell, also a horror writer, and that guy out of tears for fears in oxton. right w'nker

and a famous travel writer / publisher. walked in on him w'nking at his desk. some thai girls on the screen chatting to him. just walked out and pretended it never happened

have you ever plastererd for mugawbe or nelson mandela, ryan? or that terreblanche crackpot?

michael caine , anthea turner,, Richard branson and zoe the page 3 girl who was 24 for about 10 years

Few footy players kitchens (Sunday pub league) but did a job near Camden next door to disgraced MP peter mandleson who kept complaining about the noise!!?? We didn't ring the police every time his boyfriend came round slapping his balls while shoving his shite back a fortnight!!?? :RpS_laugh:

Nearest I came to anyone famous was about 20 years ago, working on a private house and the woman said her son was a singer so she played this cassette tape not my cup of tea tbh. But that said he did quite well mr Alfie Boe. Bet that demo tape is worth a few quid now

I worked in princess Diana"s sisters gaff not too long ago.
But my favorite as probably no one will have ever heard of the group. My mate Jasper who lives down the road and is one of the local plumbers round my way. So at work with him quite a bit, was the bass player for a late 80"s band called Then Jericho. Oh the stories he has told me what they used to get up to puts my teenage years to shame quite badly :RpS_unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.