family

Members online

algeeman

It’s A Boy
would you lads and the gorgeous jess
put your sons into plastering ??

I've already sold my soul to it.
dont think i want my little man to follow it.

dads wants your opinions
:birra:

Had my son out with me over the summer holidays,years ago, he was 14/15. Glad to say he isn't a plasterer.

I know few lads saying the same paul

strange breed staying at this game.

sons ain't interested in what the old man does.
a shame really used to be a good game...

I've had some good times out of plastering
young ens just not interested

f**k em lol

Not sure
Good grounding, and something to learn and fall back on.
Id tell them If you can get same or better money using your head do it.

they wont get out of bed

I seen our troops driving up the m6 the other day
little babies

god help us

dads wants your opinions
If he or she had brains simple answer is no. But at the end of the day it ther choice and you can only advice them. When parent start pushing ther kids to be something in life becouse they think it a good job that so wrong. I'd say if they whant to be plastrer or whatever in life as long ther happy that the main thing.

My son was a very bright spark from the word go (like me) and excelled at primary school, did unbelievably well in his 11+ exam, especially for a kid from a normal state school, and got into one of the best grammar schools in the country.
He has ended up coming into the trade. And I can assure you that he wasn't pushed towards it.
All my wife and I have ever wanted is for him to be happy and contented, no matter what he chose to do for a living. Having a great education just gave him more options than most people.
Still he chose this game.

My son works in France on ski resorts his love of snowboarding has taken him all over the resorts doing different jobs and his plans to become a instructor, one thing I got right was getting him into snowboarding when he was young I suppose :ROFLMAO:

What ever they want to do I'd support them,and there's no job/profession for life anymore people chop and change with age and circumstances.

The thing is it's not just the job uts the fact that 95% plasterers have to be self employed.

And imo in this day & age being salaried paye has alot more benefits than the stress of finding & making your own money!
It may be about to get more difficult if we get a recession set in.:confused:

I actually enjoy the trade and I couldn't bear the thought of someone being my boss I couldn't be an employee, having to humour a customer for more than a month does my nut can't wait for the next one to start

dads wants your opinions
I have twin boys 15 both have been out with me on different occasions holidays and bank holiday weekend s basically they mix and tidy up I don’t work them hard just let them find there own groove they enjoy the extra money all that said if they want to plaster I’ll teach them but it’s there life and there choice whatever they want to do is fine by me

I have twin boys 15 both have been out with me on different occasions holidays and bank holiday weekend s basically they mix and tidy up I don’t work them hard just let them find there own groove they enjoy the extra money all that said if they want to plaster I’ll teach them but it’s there life and there choice whatever they want to do is fine by me

il be 60 mate when my little man 20 mate.
il be over the hill (y) (y)