Facebook

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thinking of setting an account up.
Don't like Facebook at all, but if it generates work I will do.
my question is, is it any good, has anyone had any success with it.
cheers

Good for showcasing your work. I've found the plasterers round my way who get their work through the Facebook buy and sell pages are working for around forty a day.

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

When I set mine up about 4 months ago I got over £2k of work from it so best hour ive spent sorting it out lol

Can't believe it, just got my first job from setting an account up on Facebook. Only set it up couple of hours ago.
3 days work but it's somthing:)

For all those without skeletons Facebook is great as a business page ,also LinkedIn ,Google +,and twitter,social media is what most people use to locate tradespeople or other local businesses ,set up a page and share it ,hey ask Danny

Anyone interested my page is called Spreads plastering and it's public ,so creep away

Getting social payments and putting jobs they've done on Facebook ,real clever operators lol

dont belive people plaster for forty even polish dont labour for that

There was a post I was reading a while back where someone was moaning that they had been quoted 80 for ceiling and walls in her kitchen, she then proceeded to get replies from plasterers saying it was a bit expensive and they could do it cheaper. The kitchen was in and she said the walls were lots of small bits.

In London most polish and others are a min100 after tax a day working for firms
i was learning at 35 a day and that's a bit back in the past

Are you sure that's not zlotys, John .......:confused:

There was a post I was reading a while back where someone was moaning that they had been quoted 80 for ceiling and walls in her kitchen, she then proceeded to get replies from plasterers saying it was a bit expensive and they could do it cheaper. The kitchen was in and she said the walls were lots of small bits.

They were probably taking the p!ss marra :RpS_thumbup:

But you don't need me to tell you that :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.