EZE - Speedskim - Refina skimming spatula - devices

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi mate, the EZE has either a hard or flexi blade. Both are stainless steel. Don't have prices to hand but they are on the website

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

I ordered my 1200 speed skim this morning from plasterers 1stop shop. One of my guys has been using one for a few weeks now and swears by it.

Yeah, I'd agree. They're the bees knees for flattening back. Fair price as well. Got the 1200 myself and its ideal size.

I ordered my 1200 speed skim this morning from plasterers 1stop shop. One of my guys has been using one for a few weeks now and swears by it.

Yea, @beddy swears by it as well or at it I should say.:RpS_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my speed skim this morning and gave it a go in some krend ft. Have to say, I'm impressed!

We are now using them for the base coat on thin coat systems, multi and after today def be using for krend as well.

Danny, will the new steel blades be interchangeable with the existing speedskim? If I have a 1200 speedskim at the moment can I just buy the 1200 steel blade rather than the whole thing...?

Danny, will the new steel blades be interchangeable with the existing speedskim? If I have a 1200 speedskim at the moment can I just buy the 1200 steel blade rather than the whole thing...?

Hmmmm good question I think they will but I will have to check with @Speedskim

Last edited:
Hmmmm good question I think they will but I will have to check with @Speedskim

Hi Danny / Jurek all Speedskim blades are designed to be fully interchangeable. For best results though we recommend using as a system, getting the best from the original pvc unit, cutting down your time - and then the finesse of the new SF units. Will be posting more info soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.