eze spat, speedskim, plazi blade, steel blade, flexi blade, Jesus

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeadams1985

Private Member
Whats the deal?
whats the diffrence?

theres about a million threads but none seem to REALLY explain what you would buy and what you use it for?

some people are saying to trowel up with, some are just saying to flatten the coats up before trowling?

The speedskim is for flattening between your 1st 2 coats of finish. the rest are for flattening in or for the rest of the set....................I think....................:RpS_laugh:

Speedskim is for flattening. ezespat flexitrowels and plastics are all up for debate. Some finish with them some dont. If youre thinking about buying for your own house just get a mt permashape thatll do everything you need. Maybe a speedskim depending how tidy you are.

Speedskims are good if you have a big area. I've always used mt but just got a refina 16" s*p*r*lex and it is amazing. Saves loads of time and leaves the same finish if not better.

i ad my s*p*r*lex delivery yesterday used it today for first time and cant get on with it
i think at the min onestop's plastic trowel gives better finish

i ad my s*p*r*lex delivery yesterday used it today for first time and cant get on with it
i think at the min onestop's plastic trowel gives better finish
try trowelling as per normal for your 1st trowel, then switch to the s*p*r*lex get on it earlier then you normally would, with no water and keep the blade at a shallow angle, and you should see the immediate impact these trowels have mate.

I've only tried the "Jesus" option, and sometimes he's good the rest of the time I dont think he's even listening. That remind me i must get me twitcher blessed. :RpS_laugh:

the more I block it the more it was talked about...

I will be sorting something out though in the near future

I have the eze spat and the speedskim and the plastic and the s*p*r*lex. The best of the 4 is the s*p*r*lex. 2nd eze spat. The speedskim is ok sometimes. The plastic don't need when u have the s*p*r*lex. The eze spat is good on the pole for the first trowel.

My old man started college in 1966 and still grafts 5 days a week, incidentally he thinks the s*p*r*lex is the biggest innovation in trowels in the 49 years he's been plastering.

Status
Not open for further replies.