Eze spat protection ????

@Plasterers1StopShop?? Are u guna get eze to address this as not being funny but them black things with elastic bands u send with them are crap? Surely u can get eze to put proper blade protectors on like speedskim do??

@Plasterers1StopShop?? Are u guna get eze to address this as not being funny but them black things with elastic bands u send with them are crap? Surely u can get eze to put proper blade protectors on like speedskim do??

We are EZE mate - we own the brand and trademark.

I'm already looking into protective boxes, as you could imagine we need to make and buy a large quantity to ensure the price is right. Demand isn't that big for the boxes for these at the moment

We are EZE mate - we own the brand and trademark.

I'm already looking into protective boxes, as you could imagine we need to make and buy a large quantity to ensure the price is right. Demand isn't that big for the boxes for these at the moment
I don't want a box Ryan there shud come with protectors wen u buy them like speedskim do..

Kitchy I brought a eze and 3 blades and they came with the black plastic protecter can't believe they send them out with them on knowing they are rubbish I have both of my spats in a wooden case to keep them safe but heavy I just thought if other guys had better ideas and lightweight I could come up with another way

That's not the point there shud cum with proper blade protectors

Speedskim have only just recently started offering this. I'm sure this will also be a reason for a rather large price increase.

We can offer a solution but will have to up the price. Which we don't really want to do.

Pipe lagging is a very quick simple bit of protection

Surely it is down to the individual how you look after your tools ,just saying ,dont want a war !lol

I agree with the pipe lagging I just wanted to see other guys ideas on how they protect there's that was the reason of my thread It might help you out with a idea for there protection

Speedskim have only just recently started offering this. I'm sure this will also be a reason for a rather large price increase.

We can offer a solution but will have to up the price. Which we don't really want to do.

Pipe lagging is a very quick simple bit of protection
I didn't notice a price increase..cant of increased them by that much them white blade protectors there do are quality

A sheet of correx/hard board or even some 6mm ply and some duct tape.
20141023_085722.jpg
20141023_085702.jpg

20151008_073808.jpg

And some little uns for the trowels.
20141201_214915.jpg

Reactions: s61