EZE spat pole attachment

Status
Not open for further replies.

ds1990

Is the EZE spat only compatible with the pole on the p1ss site? Going to buy one next week as I have a few big ceilings to do and want to try these out!

I'm the same, sometimes I love it, sometimes I hate it.
Dont get that ie big ceiling tell you what ill do leave the pole in the van !I'll run round up and down ladders flattening the big ceiling !why cos I need the exercise :RpS_thumbsup:

Dont get that ie big ceiling tell you what ill do leave the pole in the van !I'll run round up and down ladders flattening the big ceiling !why cos I need the exercise :RpS_thumbsup:

I'm talking about trying to finish with it not flattening. Sometimes I can finish it lovely other times it looks ****, I know this is down to timings and pressure but I've given up on it.

Does the EZE spat come with the flexi blade as standard or Do I need to buy that seperate?! Seems like they don't do the package deals either anymore

I've had a 800 eze spat for a couple of years now, never use it to be honest, would this have the stiffer blade fitted as I don't remember there being an options when I purchased it?

Used 800mm eze spat today with ceiling - done number of ceilings with it - awesome kit so I don't need to hop up to trowel it off. Made my life much easier, only thing that I use my trowel is lay on. Thanks to @Marshy for his feedbacks on it which prompt me to buy it.

Can you finish with it or only use it for flattening?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you finish with it or only use it for flattening?

Some people reckon they can but I can't, just use it for flattening. Don't get how ppl can finish with them, I've tried all different ways of using it and trying different timings, still no joy.

I just flatten off with the spat, its great for that, saves a ton of work... i know my mate uses his to finish with, not tried that, prefer the trowel..

Status
Not open for further replies.