.EZE spat handles

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylethetile

Anyone of u fellas know where I can get a set of handles from other than the one stop shop there out of stock at the moment :hueco:and I'm not so patient

Omg 3 weeks I'm gonna have to buy more tools to console myself maybe a couple of the putz ergo grip rules or maybe a speed skim set haha

Ended up ordering a 600mm .EZE spat and a 1m and 2m putz ergo grip rule then a refina plastercraft trowel and a plasiflex and a few other bits and 4000 tile leveling clips from another site just to console my self

Ended up ordering a 600mm .EZE spat and a 1m and 2m putz ergo grip rule then a refina plastercraft trowel and a plasiflex and a few other bits and 4000 tile leveling clips from another site just to console my self

What are them tile leveling clips like using them. I've heard mixed opinions on them TBH.

I think there awesome personally and anyone who says other wise are just resistant to new methods a lot of top end guys use them and that's where I want my work to be the slap em down lads say there crap coz there quantity over quantity do u

Do any tiling ur self?

I think there awesome personally and anyone who says other wise are just resistant to new methods a lot of top end guys use them and that's where I want my work to be the slap em down lads say there crap coz there quantity over quantity do u

Do any tiling ur self?

Yeah do a few bathroom refits a year or in the good old days, we used to get the skimming and tiling in the new builds here on west coast. Last few years thou its been all private work doing bathroom refits, kitchen splashbacks and kitchen floors.

Was going to buy that system last year but just never got around to it.

I've just got onto a good system called block level from Italy I got 4000 clips and 500 wedges cost €220 including delivery which is about a third of the cost of the system I used before ferramentaweb.com

From what I've read the speedskim or eze spat are in a similar position in plastering as the leveling clips in tiling some love em some hate em and some say there so amazing they don't need them I like to use all the new methods gotta move with the time or get left behind

I've just got onto a good system called block level from Italy I got 4000 clips and 500 wedges cost €220 including delivery which is about a third of the cost of the system I used before ferramentaweb.com
Check out alibaba.com loads of them there for silly money

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Check out alibaba.com loads of them there for silly money

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
that ali baba is to complicated for me mate I've just had a look at it u have to factor in import tax and other stuff ferramentaweb.com is in Italy so it's dead easy

Status
Not open for further replies.