eze spat and pole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's @Fibrehand7 bullying Ryan @Plasterers1StopShop for a discount?? :-0
eze spat and pole

Last edited by a moderator:
You get the alum keys with it Flynny?? I know what your saying tho but I have a set in my toolbox anyway. Put some pics up of your ceiling when you do it? Great pieces of kit those eze spats
Yeh I know you get the key but swapping it round all the time and looking for the key is a pain it's bad enough with all the tools I've got that are in front of me but I can't find :)

That's what I found John

with the flexi spat ? I only started using one this week and its good for flattening coats.. saves a load of collar... yeh , I keep getting told I need to chill out, cant help myself tho..lol...

@beddy ... I have no idea how these guys are getting a decent finish with them, because I was getting awful results with it, it wasn't even ok it was complete sh*t. If I got on it early it was crap because too wet, if it get on a bit later it don't do anything because blade too bendy ...

Obviously not everything works for everybody etc I love the thing and left my ceiling looking gggrrrrrrreeeaattt
eze spat and pole

Oh furk "tiger stripes" !!! :RpS_laugh:

which spat you using mate ? I havent tried finishing completely with one, I use the trowel, but find mine great for flattening off, bit like a massive s*p*r*lex...

I have an eze 600. Great for closing In hardwall or sc. Spot on for flattening bonding over artex before skimming. Just **** on finish imo

@Marshy ... Did you use it straight out of box, or have you rubbed blade down I bit?
Its a stainless flexi blade from new the only issue I had was had to spray some water over (lightley) as it was roasting today and stuff dried quite quick on the last two "trowels" as it were. Used my superted to do the angles tho.

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the late reply. Very busy evening.

Also, this is only going to be a quick reply as I have to shoot off down south for a site meeting!

Firstly @Marshy and @chrisjack231 thanks for your comments on the EZE Spat, its appreciated.

The EZE Spat comes as a Standard with the Flexi Blade fitted. All forum members will get a spare Flexi Blade FOC - Please make sure you tell us your from the forum!!

Remember it also has the Notched blade version and is fantastic for the EWI Market.

Right got to shoot off, if anyone has any questions I will answer them this evening.

Cheers

Hi Guys,

Also, this is only going to be a quick reply as I have to shoot off down south for a site meeting!

Firstly @Marshy and @chrisjack231 thanks for your comments on the EZE Spat, its appreciated.

The EZE Spat comes as a Standard with the Flexi Blade fitted. All forum members will get a spare Flexi Blade FOC - Please make sure you tell us your from the forum!!

Remember it also has the Notched blade version and is fantastic for the EWI Market.

Right got to shoot off, if anyone has any questions I will answer them this evening.

Cheers

How come I didn't get a spare blade then Ryan?

Hi Guys,

Cheers

How come I didn't get a spare blade then Ryan?

Status
Not open for further replies.