EZE K4 Machine for sale

Members online

Chris Lewis

Hi all, got this machine which we bought for cementitious works but as you can see on the photos its hardly used!

Any questions welcome although you would all know a lot more about this machine than I do!

Looking for £6.5-7k. Based in Cardiff
Screenshot_20220701-133112_WhatsApp.jpg
Screenshot_20220701-133117_WhatsApp.jpg
Screenshot_20220701-133121_WhatsApp.jpg
Screenshot_20220701-133128_WhatsApp.jpg

Hi all, got this machine which we bought for cementitious works but as you can see on the photos its hardly used!

Any questions welcome although you would all know a lot more about this machine than I do!

Looking for £6.5-7k. Based in CardiffView attachment 70393View attachment 70394View attachment 70395View attachment 70396
Wow, that’s hardly used and must be at least 5 years old!

What was the name of the company who purchased this so I can verify the machine for potential buyers.

Why are you selling it
Hi, we are a fire protection contractor and purchased the pump to do a cementitious repair project. We don't really want to do that line of work any more and that's why it's in almost new condition. Used just on one project!

Last edited:
Inherited it with a business asset repossession?
sorry I’m cynical
Hi, it's a valid question but we are a fire protection contractor and purchased it to do a cementitious repair project but just don't want to do that line of work any more and we lost the employee who had experience in the field. Definitely not inherited. We've paid for it brand new from plasters1stopshop.co.uk