Eze 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is usually 3 of us but my new lab looks like he could take to spraying.

A lab spraying and a spread ruling should work. He just needs to be on the ball with spraying and topping up the hopper.

Can you knock up sand/cement/freeflo in a cement mixer then stick it through the EZE 24? If you're using it for scratch back is better to do a scratch coat first rather than trying to build up 18mm in one day - a few passes? Is it any good for scratch back? Pumping at height? Anyone put Sto level Cote through one? That's enough to be getting on with!

Can you knock up sand/cement/freeflo in a cement mixer then stick it through the EZE 24? If you're using it for scratch back is better to do a scratch coat first rather than trying to build up 18mm in one day - a few passes? Is it any good for scratch back? Pumping at height? Anyone put Sto level Cote through one? That's enough to be getting on with!
No

Hi @CraigFife the Eze24 will not spray sand & cement but Sto level coat will go through it no problem will be a lot easier and faster than hand applying

Hi Craig,

Thanks for your questions.

The EZE 24 will spray Sand and Cement if you mix it first. I would advise looking at alternative methods for this though such as going for a Pre-mixed material like CPI General Purpose Render. Unless your using a Diesel Machine I don't think site mix is very cost effective.
If your using your own S&C you will have to make sure the grade of sand is correct and the aggregate size isn't to large. This may take a few tests to see what would be set suited to you.

Being completely honest though, we would never advise doing site mix with an electric machine. Its not suited for it and not cost effective to the end user.

The EZE 24 can be used for scratch render and will do exactly what is required for you. I would say the EZE 24 + would be more suited to scratch renders due to having a greater output and pumping distance. If you constantly doing scratch renders as your day in day out work I would always advise a 3 Phase Mixing pump such as the EZE K4 or M-tec M330 - these machines will mix the material and have a greater output and pumping distance and are more suited to this type of work.

With regards to spraying at that thickness, we always promote spraying in 2 passes when using scratch render.

I will check if we have any customers who have sprayed StoLevel Cote with the EZE 24 - It can be sprayed through the EZE 24 though

The ritmo will though as I have done it a few times:numberone:

So will the EZE 24 and the M100. Yet, we would still promote this as a pointless thing to do.
Funnily enough we had a guy in the shop from Gloucestershire who did the same as you with his Ritmo. I believe his video was shared on here.

When I spoke to him he said it was a nightmare to do and won't bother again

Thanks for all the comments. We have a mtec 300 which i never really got on with and am looking for some thing a bit more versatile and a bit less complicated.

Ryan are you interested in taking our mtec and generator (lots of other bits & bobs too!) in part exchange for a Eze 24 plus? I'm sure you can sell it on/hire it out no props. It's in great condition.

Nice neat job but I could chuck it on quicker with a hawk and trowel (and I ain't quick!)

They do run quicker than that. I've used OCR through mine and it's far quicker than by hand and at the end of the day a whole lot easier.

Thanks for all the comments. We have a mtec 300 which i never really got on with and am looking for some thing a bit more versatile and a bit less complicated.

Ryan are you interested in taking our mtec and generator (lots of other bits & bobs too!) in part exchange for a Eze 24 plus? I'm sure you can sell it on/hire it out no props. It's in great condition.
If you got a mtec why would you want to swap that for a eze 24 ?

Hi mate, potentially we would be.

Can you send me some photos of the machine, also a photo of the serial plate. My email is: ryan@pftcentral.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.