Eze 24 slower than handballing

Members online

Ryan, you did a pressure check on the r&s it was ok. Are their different r&s's for the Eze?

It is strange that those two guys on the borders who sold would have 2 used r&s's?

The one Craig has fitted has apparently done 175m2 of work.
It's definitely 50% better now the new one is on. Could those lads have been telling porkies John?
Could it have been a rare dud Ryan?
I bought a new r/s anyway just in case, so it wasn't an unexpected expense.

It's definitely 50% better now the new one is on. Could those lads have been telling porkies John?
Could it have been a rare dud Ryan?
I bought a new r/s anyway just in case, so it wasn't an unexpected expense.

Very rare to have a dud mate. Things can be tested and be fine, there are many variables

I use mine for thin coat mainly, but have used it for mono and was very impressed on the speed. Is your gear a bit too thick? And my rotor stator is still going it seems to be lasting for ever

I use mine for thin coat mainly, but have used it for mono and was very impressed on the speed. Is your gear a bit too thick? And my rotor stator is still going it seems to be lasting for ever
Gear was going on luvverly just slow.
I'm pretty sure it was the r/s now I've changed it.
Not doing mono for a few weeks now but I'm confident.

I use mine for OCR and CPI as well as thin coat and it works great. It's not setting the world alight but it's making life a lot easier. Me and the lad get about 30-40 metres on a day. I'm happy at that. If you want to smash out the m2's of mono then the ritmo, M200 or upwards. Have you sprayed any finish with it yet Craig.

I use mine for OCR and CPI as well as thin coat and it works great. It's not setting the world alight but it's making life a lot easier. Me and the lad get about 30-40 metres on a day. I'm happy at that. If you want to smash out the m2's of mono then the ritmo, M200 or upwards. Have you sprayed any finish with it yet Craig.
No Mark not skimmed. Didn't get the skim set up coz I had to buy transformer, rotor stator and a new eibenstock 1800w...
I've got a 90m gable to mono next...do you think the eze will handle it?

No Mark not skimmed. Didn't get the skim set up coz I had to buy transformer, rotor stator and a new eibenstock 1800w...
I've got a 90m gable to mono next...do you think the eze will handle it?

I honestly think it's a bit much for it. 3 men might do it with a really early start but you'll have to be goin some. Mixes will need to be methodically constant too. Some poor f**** has got to mix 90 bags! Not an easy task mate but not Impossible. Prove me wrong :)

Put expansion beads in Craig and break it up into 3 sections. I think 90m2 is a lot for a lab to mix up and convey.

Even with the monojet and ritmo I would section it in case of breakdowns.

@CeeVee you just need to change the hamster inside for a bigger size or get a bigger wheel. I think P1ss do a rhino NeLa s*p*r*lex hamster. these do thin coat as well

Put expansion beads in Craig and break it up into 3 sections. I think 90m2 is a lot for a lab to mix up and convey.

Even with the monojet and ritmo I would section it in case of breakdowns.
Do you get many breakdowns John. I only ever used diesel machines and never had a breakdown. 90m2 the diesel machine would piss that. I was going to look at a G5 it as the full set up gen and all for £4900. The machine has f**k all hours on it. But reading your post is putting me off if I have to think about breakdowns tbh

Loads of breakdowns and nearly all down to user error. It is a learning curve. You have a breakdown and learn by it but there is lots of ways to break down.

Wickes stuff caused me loads of problems so stopped using it but that will not be a problem on a diesel or eze24. Also keen rcd's have ruined many a day so run a generator now.

I would spend a day with a pft dealer to show you the ropes. Not just setting it up and cleaning it out but problem solving. Where to start looking when it stops. It will cost but it will pay off.