EZE 24 Air Compressor

Members online

mikeg7099

I fried my air compressor today and need a new one. What should I look out for? I need it to run my EZE 24.

You'll have to wait until they go into Mac Donald's for free wifi then lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The belt went in my eze compressor the other week f**k knows how tho lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any Air compressor can be used and adapted as long as its over 12-14 CFM it is gonna work. You could get one from a hire shop till u choose ur new one

If the CFM is too much then you can just offload the air at the gun or turn the output down. There is no special type of air that only works for certain machines.

That said when you bought the machine you would of been supplied with a compressor that had been tested and chosen as suitable for the purpose the machine was being sold for.

Some compressors get hot when being run for a long period and also in 110v you would be better using a shorter cable. A membrane compressor is the most suitable for a plastering machine

Any Air compressor can be used and adapted as long as its over 12-14 CFM it is gonna work. You could get one from a hire shop till u choose ur new one

If the CFM is too much then you can just offload the air at the gun or turn the output down. There is no special type of air that only works for certain machines.

That said when you bought the machine you would of been supplied with a compressor that had been tested and chosen as suitable for the purpose the machine was being sold for.

Some compressors get hot when being run for a long period and also in 110v you would be better using a shorter cable. A membrane compressor is the most suitable for a plastering machine

To my knowledge the Air compressor was being ran off an extension lead so had an Amperage drop.

The CFM is irrelevant to a certain extent. It is constant or continouous pressure you require.

Too much or too little air with our machine and it won't work correctly.

Trust me, we make them, we know them!

To my knowledge the Air compressor was being ran off an extension lead so had an Amperage drop.

Probably right,and probably half coiled up and too thin. keep it as small as possible

The CFM is irrelevant to a certain extent. It is constant or continouous pressure you require.

Its not irrelevant in the least. Its the only rellavant point to the whole discussion. A compressor makes air, thats all it does,compressors have regulators, you only have to advise him what compressor he could use and where to set it at. Its a tap

Too much or too little air with our machine and it won't work correctly.

Will the machine perform as it did the day he bought it if he set any suitable compressor to an output recommended by Eze technitions.

Trust me, we make them, we know them!
You can trust my advice as its common sense, the compressor isnt special at all. Everytime someone buys one they have a different compressor.