Eye laser surgey

Had mine done years and years ago, best thing ever. Only gone back to specs for reading/eating dinner last few years due to age -related longsight. And they told me that would happen, laser or no laser. Otherwise all good.

I had it done 10 years ago and for the last couple of years I could of done with a top up, but I still can drive and watch tv without bins on
How old are you now. My eyes are getting worse . Struggled putting some boards in other day. Think I just need readers but everyone will think I.m edd sheeran

Had mine done years and years ago, best thing ever. Only gone back to specs for reading/eating dinner last few years due to age -related longsight. And they told me that would happen, laser or no laser. Otherwise all good.
Yes my surgeon said I would need reading glasses as I age. So far not yet

45 years old laser vision shark like reflexes have the body of someone 20 years younger! I think I was born on krypton!! Seriously I do!
did yu get that mirror from a fairground ? :LOL:
It's all down hill from 45 - that's when they told me the age-related long sight thingy starts. At first you think it's great and you don't notice holding things a little bit further away to read them.

did yu get that mirror from a fairground ? :LOL:
It's all down hill from 45 - that's when they told me the age-related long sight thingy starts. At first you think it's great and you don't notice holding things a little bit further away to read them.
I looked after myself gym, swimming dont eat crap hardly touch alcohol I put it down to drinking water and cod liver oil everyday I try to get through a 5 litre bottle of water everyday.

Daughter had hers done a couple of years ago (she was 21 at the time). She said the difference is amazing. Procedure was bit uncomfortable but not painful and would recommend it.

I looked after myself gym, swimming dont eat crap hardly touch alcohol I put it down to drinking water and cod liver oil everyday I try to get through a 5 litre bottle of water everyday.
Fair play, I was in that shape at 45 myself but then met the missus and it went to ratyshit.:confused: That oldest pro boxer who retired yesterday at 64 3/4yrs old having just won his last fight, was in very good shape.

Fair play, I was in that shape at 45 myself but then met the missus and it went to ratyshit.:confused: That oldest pro boxer who retired yesterday at 64 3/4yrs old having just won his last fight, was in very good shape.
It's definitely harder as you get older I know if I miss a few days of my routine I struggle to get back to speed! I just look at my mates of same age that let themselves go and think fook that! Old bald fat and ugly propping up bar in wetherspoons!

Just keep rejecting their offers.... they will hound you but the price plummets

Mine started at 14k and I paid 2k I think in the end