Ey up everyone new member.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
just thought id say hello and join the site im sure il be back here you seem like a good bunch and the forum is full of good information.

im from up't north 6yrs apprentice trained level 2 nvq, never liked house bashing and take a lot of pride in my work.........its the only way. :RpS_cool:

looking through jobs advertised its rare to see a job £8ph + plastering but an IPAF licence that takes half a day to do £10ph +

its a shambles really it makes me very sad, it took me many years to perfect what i do and someone doing a half day course can easily earn more!? whats that all about?... i do have an IPAF ticket but would much rather be doing the trade i chose.

its just madness how things are at the moment how do the government expect us to keep doing this job and keep other trades alive when the wages are shite?

well sorry for my rant it just gets me mad hope to give/get some good advice here some day.

thanks paul

lol just blagged my head with the marra i was looking for a post by someone called marra!haha

im from Bradford mate.

:RpS_lol: whats all this about 'handboarder' then?hawk or handboard is it?well its a handboard if you ask me just like a ligger board isnt a kestrel!:RpS_wink:

It won't matter soon anyhow, cos we're all getting a free ******** soon, unless you prefer the chinese shovel :RpS_thumbup:

:RpS_lol: Aaah i know theres some parts still nice tho!

your set up for life if u like curry,cheap tyres, having your car washed and getting cut up at the lights by a gangsta innit bruv everyday.

the rats luv it.

welcome along my fellow handboard and ligger user

what town ya from? im from Normanton near wakey

im from Wyke mate its not so bad to be honest. i used to live at undercliffe now that was a shithole!

i got a mate lives round the corner from you at whitwood opposite the rising sun also a plasterer call him gaz dont know if you know him?

im from Wyke mate its not so bad to be honest. i used to live at undercliffe now that was a shithole!

i got a mate lives round the corner from you at whitwood opposite the rising sun also a plasterer call him gaz dont know if you know him?

ye mate thats just down the road from me dont know if i know him though

Status
Not open for further replies.