External insulated renderers required Isle of Wight

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATJ

Approx 800m2 Marmorit insulated render on Isle of Wight to start mid May, let me know if interested and I can PM more details.

balls to it then the market has seen its day for bad payers now, Been there done it for 2 years I just tell em to stick it. we got some good clients now coming in with decent terms so to all lads out there now is the time to start turning the sh1te rates down because they will have to pay more sooner when no body works for the shisters

balls to it then the market has seen its day for bad payers now, Been there done it for 2 years I just tell em to stick it. we got some good clients now coming in with decent terms so to all lads out there now is the time to start turning the sh1te rates down because they will have to pay more sooner when no body works for the shisters

wise words

but youll always going to get mugs working for dross,
if you can pick and choose your clients your half way there, unfortunately half the task these days is getting paid on reasonable terms.

Threads like these will also go a long way to raising awareness, and gives those company's a wake up call that like to stretch their payment terms and witthhold extras etc etc

Soon enough this forum will be used and viewed by almost every plasterer up and down the land. When these dodgy companies put a foot wrong it goes on here and everyone will know about it. The worm will turn!

I worked for at jones and didnt think they were too bad tbh my mate was late on invoicing but when they found out he had a cheque in 3 days

Rossi46.this is so true.as many contracters an plasterers as poss on this forum.like a credit rating this forum does the same .any firms /agencies taking the piss thier names go on here an then are blacklisted an any plasterer that breaks blacklist is banned from forum an list of dodgy builders/ firms agencies failing that shoot the scabby tart!! lol good idea in principle!?

Rossi46.this is so true.as many contracters an plasterers as poss on this forum.like a credit rating this forum does the same .any firms /agencies taking the piss thier names go on here an then are blacklisted an any plasterer that breaks blacklist is banned from forum an list of dodgy builders/ firms agencies failing that shoot the scabby tart!! lol good idea in principle!?

that is not going to happen. what they gonna do work for a black list company then pop on here to tell everyone so they can get banned?

A sticky with Companies Names, directors names and why the person has grievance could work as a warning to others though. In private section.

How about four grands worth of extas and if dales not running the the job you lot mite be ok but evey time I work for my mate on a jones job we got xxxx

More meter no the job pick up all the s**t bits doing things twice when other trade xxxx up alot of plasters round hear stay clear

The QS ok it the we did it all then the boss xxxx us over if you have worked for them spunky and you found them ok then keep on working mate

You can get instructions galore , but it still don't make an ounce of difference, they will not pay until the they are forced , this can take months an months, and they know full well that most contractors can't afford to wait , so they usually offer to settle the original costing knowing full well you can't afford to wait any longer , cos by this stage your under pressure to settle your accounts, most of the companys are just management company's nowadays and as soon as they win a contract they are literally looking at ways off screwing what they can out of you, most of em call it good business management, the rest of us call it gettin fooked over .

well i had a first today. a site agent that listed all the things he will fine me £200 for if i fail to comply. they included putting my rubbish in the wrong skip, not wearing a fairview homes jacket and hat with induction stickers stuck on, listening to a radio, at any point not wearing full ppe, not clearing my work area every single night as if i hadnt been there, parking my van on site, eating on site. oh right lovely. so theres 3 plots ready for me yeah?? erm, no, theyre not ready. right.

well i had a first today. a site agent that listed all the things he will fine me £200 for if i fail to comply. they included putting my rubbish in the wrong skip, not wearing a fairview homes jacket and hat with induction stickers stuck on, listening to a radio, at any point not wearing full ppe, not clearing my work area every single night as if i hadnt been there, parking my van on site, eating on site. oh right lovely. so theres 3 plots ready for me yeah?? erm, no, theyre not ready. right.

If that's not open to abuse then I don't know what is ! Only one loser there Nick

This is way have and hopefully never will do site work!!! What a bunch of dead beat bum fooks!
Surley there's a old age law that will let you stone CAPITAL C's like this to death and go unpunished.......... I suppose they'll fine you if you done that wrong though wouldnt they!!!
Who are these bell rods?? Are they ex site workers or back staff bitches who worked there way up!
I hate them and Ive even stepped foot on a site yet. God help me if I do. Sorry rant over. Good night

If that's not open to abuse then I don't know what is ! Only one loser there Nick

i no mate. thing is im subbing for a guy atm. and these guys agree to all this. obviously coz they can just pass the s**t on. but i never knew till i got there this morning. then your kinda half lumped with it.

well bloody said mate, all theses lads that dont know how to plaster that will take s**t rates are putting all the good lads out of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.