Extension

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jlaspire

Hi All!

Just after a bit of feedback if you could!

Just broken into the extension and now ready to start with the internal works. As you can see from the pictures the rooms have been designed to have higher ceilings than normal which I did ask for. Only problem I have now is i'm getting told it could have a negative effect on the house as in when I come to sell it! I do like the idea and plan to put in some overhead storage but the main reason I have done it is so the rooms do not look too small as I could only go out just under 3 m with the extension. What are your thoughts?

If you can't see from the picture the ceiling starts just above the last block shown.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• extensionpic.jpg
    extensionpic.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 356
13 course of block? It's not that high, and don't see why it would be negative at all apart from maybe taking slightly longer to heat the room?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the negative comments are more from the shock of walking out from the lower ceilings into it as it doesn't match the rest of the house. The extension is for an additional bedroom and on suite so thought that it would make it feel a little bigger. hopefully with the amount of insulation going in it shouldn't be too bad on the heating but get where you are coming from!

I think it'll look good...
Especially with the toilet in the middle ;-)

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.