explanation

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

walter1875

can some one explain to me whats all the who haarrr aout plastictrowells surely you cant get a finish.
iv been plastering about 12 years. i got taught with steel. lay on, flat, second coat, flat, 1 wet, another wet and then polish. roughly thats how i do it. not sure whether im wasting my money with a plazzi will i benefit from it. spats aswell are they worth it.

It's all about personal choice and using tools and techniques that work for you and above all make life easier. If it works for you then good on ya, just Give em a a go what'.s the worse that can happen

By the way welcome to the forum

can some one explain to me whats all the who haarrr aout plastictrowells surely you cant get a finish.
iv been plastering about 12 years. i got taught with steel. lay on, flat, second coat, flat, 1 wet, another wet and then polish. roughly thats how i do it. not sure whether im wasting my money with a plazzi will i benefit from it. spats aswell are they worth it.

then you need more pratice mate!

Last edited:
yeh funny!!! wondered how long it would take for someone to would pick up on that one. Just asking a simple question.

Give it a go like warriorupnorth said ,if you were buying a machine for £8000 well that a whole new ball game

I just use mine instead of crossing off. It's just much much quicker if you've got a lot on, and you seem to be able to cross it just that little bit earlier...

HI Welcome to the forum,

I love my plastic trowel... I use it to flatten in and finish the wall after the second coat :)

Its once again a marmite tool..... some people love it other hates it...

Give it a go :)

Alreet walter...... welcome marra. i only use my plazzi on the first water as it seems to speed the set up a little but i still prefer the steel........ its canny for curving angles............:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.