Experienced Plasterer/Screeder/Labourer Required: Grays, Tilbury, Thurrock areas

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clint1

Experienced Plasterer/Screeder/Labourer required for a small Essex based damp treatment company.

Geographical areas: Tilbury, Grays, Thurrock, Aveley, Purfleet, with other areas coming soon.

Ideally suited totrades living locally, but would suit those living in south Essex (Southend, Leigh-on-Sea etc) or North/East London.

Rates dependent uponexperience, ranging from £70 -£120 per day (more for right person).

Must have valid CSCS, own boots, work clothing and basic tools.

PPE will be provided.

Ideally you should have your own Car/Van, but transport can be arranged if necessary.

The ideal applicant will be well spoken, able to work alone and part of a team, but overall be polite, punctual and reliable.

Long term opportunities and great rates of pay available.

Experience of damp proofing preferred although not essential as instruction and guidance will be provided from our friendly on-site team.

Please contact us for additional information, or to discuss this post further.

Contact Clint: homeimprove.ch@googlemail.com, 07774 848 840 or via PM on Plasterers forum!

Capture.jpg
Capture1.jpg

Attachments

• Capture2.jpg
    Capture2.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 253
  • Capture3.jpg
    Capture3.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 269
Hello Malc,

We offer different payscales for different trades.

Higher rates are available for those who already have knowledge and experience of damp proofing (as stated).

The majority of work is for small areas of internal walling, from 1200mm high to around 4000mm in length (kitchens and Bathrooms etc).

Feel free to contact me should you have any questions or require additional info.

It's not a bad offer 70 for labourer 120 for plasterer, very hardto find anyone though,weare all finding it hardto get good people

600 a week, every week, steady away work, not going out looking for work etc, switch off Friday evening until Monday. Its not that bad an offer.

Exactly, I bet a few on here wohld snap his hand off, if I was quiet I know i would. Nothing stopping you banging a few weekends on your own stuff either

600 a week, every week, steady away work, not going out looking for work etc, switch off Friday evening until Monday. Its not that bad an offer.

we do a fair amount of work in the south essex area, but not at those rates.

It's not a bad offer 70 for labourer 120 for plasterer, very hardto find anyone though,weare all finding it hardto get good people

all you would get for that kind of money would be a alcoholic or druggie who need paying every day, and can sleep in the property they are working in.

all you would get for that kind of money would be a alcoholic or druggie who need paying every day, and can sleep in the property they are working in.

Great they'd get paid security guard wages on top.

Well. It's not for me ,but a lad starting out or someone that's quietthat's quiet

Always nice not having the worries when it isn't your job and take into consideration £5-10 for fuel to view the job then time to quote and £120 when you are quiet isn't too bad. But if you can do the work for someone and make them a load of cash then why not do it for yourself...

Always nice not having the worries when it isn't your job and take into consideration £5-10 for fuel to view the job then time to quote and £120 when you are quiet isn't too bad. But if you can do the work for someone and make them a load of cash then why not do it for yourself...

no one should be quiet this time of year. the building site agents get their bonus in june and christmas therefore there is a huge push to complete housing in these two months. once june and december has passed the site workers will be quiet.

I would agree, I am flat out (apart from 10 days in Morocco next week) been lucky and had a lot of work from the Xmas flooding in kent. But when I started and was building my customer base then the easy 120 a day was nice to have. Good opportunity for someone. I learnt a lot.

Weve talked many times about the fact there are spreads who are happy to turn up, Do their work and go home. No going out quoting at 7pm. No fetching materials for the lads on site. No sitting working out prices while the mrs puts the kids to bed. So for them I bet theyd snap your hand off for £120 a day

I would agree, I am flat out (apart from 10 days in Morocco next week) been lucky and had a lot of work from the Xmas flooding in kent. But when I started and was building my customer base then the easy 120 a day was nice to have. Good opportunity for someone. I learnt a lot.

Hope your not going Marrakech ,worse place ive ever been,don't wanna put a downer on it for u cos loads of people I spoke to loved it ,I personally couldn't wait to get home

Hello,

Thank you all for your comments, although all positions have now been filled.

Thank you all fro taking the time to look.

Kind regards

Clint1

Hello,

Thank you all for your comments, although all positions have now been filled.

Thank you all fro taking the time to look.

Kind regards

Clint1

well if you manage to find some more idiots would ask them to pm me!

Status
Not open for further replies.