Experienced plasterer required Braintree Essex

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasandrich

I am looking for a plasterer to make good (walls channeled for rewire, and many old rawlplugs) and skim the walls of a bedroom in Braintree Essex. (ceiling ok does not need doing) Walls were artexed, thats all scraped off.

If you are out of work or between jobs and in the Braintree area, and interested in this job, email me via this forum.

I have been advised its a days work for a good plasterer and labourer.

Room is almost clear, its not currently in use, only furniture is bed, no flooring down, waiting to go, start today if you wish

A bit cheeky, but you might be lucky...................What do you do for a living, or are you 'between jobs'

I work in IT, my Son (who's Bedroom wants skimming) is an Electrician. I dont see anything cheeky in a genuine offer of some work in a Forum under a heading "work available" "Public looking for Plasterers", surely thats what this particular area is for?

People tell me there is a shortage of work in the building trade, in which case there should be lots of people around looking for work.

You want an 'Experienced plasterer' who is 'out of work or between jobs'......you've been advised that it's a days work for a 'good plasterer and a labourer' and they can 'start today if you wish' ............on a job you've advertised at 11 am!!!!!!.... So let's imagine there is a plasterer local to you, who is out of work or between jobs, sitting at his computer looking for work. He sees your generous offer and springs to life - right on the phone to a mate of his who is also on 'standby' for just such an opportunity................no doubt they can work around the bed you can't be ^rsed to move .

You want an 'Experienced plasterer' who is 'out of work or between jobs'......you've been advised that it's a days work for a 'good plasterer and a labourer' and they can 'start today if you wish' ............on a job you've advertised at 11 am!!!!!!.... So let's imagine there is a plasterer local to you, who is out of work or between jobs, sitting at his computer looking for work. He sees your generous offer and springs to life - right on the phone to a mate of his who is also on 'standby' for just such an opportunity................no doubt they can work around the bed you can't be ^rsed to move .

..........if you have nothing useful or constructive to say its probably best if you say nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.