Experienced plasterer needed for 2 days 21/22 August in New cross area. (SE London)

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andycairney

Hi, I'm looking for a plasterer for Thursday and Friday this week (21/22 august) and possibly a few days next week. Must have at least 5 yrs experience, own tools and work to a high standard. Work is just skimming over old plaster, all walls have already been primed and ready to go. Hours are 8am - 4pm. £125 per day. You will be responsible for your own tax and ni. If anyone is interested please email or call.

Cheers :RpS_thumbsup:

Hi, I'm looking for a plasterer for Thursday and Friday this week (21/22 august) and possibly a few days next week. Must have at least 5 yrs experience, own tools and work to a high standard. Work is just skimming over old plaster, all walls have already been primed and ready to go. Hours are 8am - 4pm. £125 per day. You will be responsible for your own tax and ni. If anyone is interested please email or call.

Big money in London? Glad I never made the move ;)

Looks like someone's going to land on there feet there on those footballers wages :RpS_thumbsup:

Wow I reckon your better of posting this on gumtree and getting some poles in for that wage

So these Pole's have a car hand wash thingy going on. Wearing bikinis and all that caper. Big sponges and lots of suds ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.