Experienced Plasterer needed for 1 day or 2 max for tomorrow Newbury, Berkshire

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
There you go @gps I was right, not one taker, like I said not many can do it & I can make whatever statements I like mate but thanks for caring. Xx

How was you right ? If you have not noticed we are all very busy right now and that will include any lads on here from Newbury so just because there was no takers does not mean that hardly anyone on here can do it, I'm not saying everyone can but what makes your statement a whole lot worse is your a mature student defo makes you a dick head.

And where does it say the plasterers learning forum ? That's right it doesn't

Last edited by a moderator:
Busy busy busy, it's not hard to float and skim,been at it 30 yrs,hard to earn enough, small short term jobs are very hard to find people for,someone you know might do it but that's about it

How was you right ? If you have not noticed we are all very busy right now and that will include any lads on here from Newbury so just because there was no takers does not mean that hardly anyone on here can do it, I'm not saying everyone can but what makes your statement a whole lot worse is your a mature student defo makes you a dick head.

How does being a mature student make you a dick head?

sorry english not my first language so you have to bear with i only mature student in the art of fibrous as that main job I want to do in workshop with radio on & plenty cup of tea,
:)
no need to be rudes about call names why angry & call me dick head you got something against foreigners mate? :RpS_thumbdn:

Cant you remember what you wrote..........................:rolleyes)

You said this forum was for learning, that section was added, essentially it's a plasterers forum for plasterers hence the name.

Ok mate don't get your knickers in a twist

but also for students diyers & chancers

Cant you remember what you wrote..........................:rolleyes)

Haha if you take a small snippet then yes but read it and I wrote what makes your statement a whole lot worse is your a mature student.

The statement in my opinion makes him a dickhead not the student part so apologies for any offence caused to students

Status
Not open for further replies.