Excuse the cheesiness lol

Members online

I might make video of repairing this instead
IMG-20220525-WA0005.jpg

I’m happy with it you penis I don’t over promote myself it means someone has confidence in what there doing what you’re problem is I haven’t a clue lol
Maybe you are it's OK for the centre of the walls other than that it's pointless.ha ha

C’mon let’s all get on. I like seeing different methods. We all have different ways, as long as it’s right who gives a fook how it’s done.
I agree mate that’s why I posted the vid great tool well worth it for backing coats (y)

So if it’s only ok for the centre of walls

mate youre 10 to a dozen get a job as a site agent so you can wank yourself off being negative x
I'm not being negative I'm being honest . And if I wanted to be a site agent I'd class myself as a failed tradesmen because that's all they are xx

No you’re been negative it’s a great tool and you say it’s pointless look it up in the dictionary you weirdo

The whole beads were a pain in the ass I had to set the reveals to the wall the windows were a mile out so it was just guessing really of how far you’re straight is to the bead

The finished floor was painted and they wanted a stop bead so it was only a horizontal screed

I can see the horizontal screed. Just wondered exactly what it is, as I usually set dots and rule off them for the bit I do.

Everyone works different anything over 2.4 I’ll do the lower half first this is usually where sockets etc are if you watch the video I plumbed the screed horizontally across the walll (that’s a lie I didn’t plumb it) but the block work was bang on ruled the bottom used that as a screed for the tops

No but It’s just a tool sure it would be fine, you could use it to brush you’re teeth who knows lol I asked Danny to delete the video because it was supposed to be an eye opener for what different tools do and it turned into the same old Cocky site plastering b*ll***s I’m not posting a video getting a load of s**t and thinking this could be uploaded elsewhere, it was just a friendly video lads no need to act like the village w**k*r (y)

No but It’s just a tool sure it would be fine, you could use it to brush you’re teeth who knows lol I asked Danny to delete the video because it was supposed to be an eye opener for what different tools do and it turned into the same old Cocky site plastering b*ll***s I’m not posting a video getting a load of s**t and thinking this could be uploaded elsewhere, it was just a friendly video lads no need to act like the village w**k*r (y)
Oh come on mate I'm sure no one meant any offence by it.
I've seen the principal in use a fair few times on YouTube over the years and I'm sure it's an efficient way of putting on the open areas, just as you said.
What type of metal is it made from?

You need to toughen up young @spunky

Oh come on mate I'm sure no one meant any offence by it.
I've seen the principal in use a fair few times on YouTube over the years and I'm sure it's an efficient way of putting on the open areas, just as you said.
What type of metal is it made from?
He’s gone for another 3.5 years now.