Exciting News...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Within the next week or so we will be launching something very very exciting :)

A new revamped TPF is on the cards, a total change in technology and performance with some of the leading innovation and ideas :)

I have been playing and tinkering with it for a while now and it is damn awesome :)

A lot more functions and it looks absolutely stunning on smart phones :)

I am running a few tests and I aim to get all of the tutorials up and running before the launch so that you guys can see what will be happening :)

This is one of the biggest changes we will announce but I assure you it will be great :)

Oh FFS not a new forum again :RpS_crying:
I want it to look the same on my phone mate not different :-(

lol I am working on making it look similiar but this has features...

Ignore list :) That works..

Censoring instead of b.ugger being ****** it can be what ever we want so B****R is viable :)

you can login with your fb account :) it will run a lot quicker :)

Tonnes of great features :)

Can't wait Danny as this forum has always been a pain for me to upload stuff and it needs doing mate well done !! sorry but people dont like change lol we are all the same !!.

when u said exciting news i thought you had worked out what we should do with that 45 degree angle:rolleyes)

Ignore list that works you say :RpS_thumbup:

Ok then well as long as it stays green, as I look forward to that little green glow on my phone when I'm taking a long dump after a hard days pretending to work :RpS_thumbsup:

As long as its not like the latest Tapatalk they have truly cocked up there.
Had to uninstall and reinstall the older version

yeah I dont like the latest tapatalk either :-(

This should make the app redundant :-\ possibly.....

I am waiting for a company to get back to me as I am going pay for someone to do the migration and what not :) We should have a test site up and running in a week.. where I will ask a few beta testers to play with it and see if it works and what not :)

There will be subtle changes to the way you do things but I plan on getting videos done prior to help everyone :)

The search feature should work better and there are a million and 1 extra things we can do :)

I have big plans for TPF so this should help us get there :)

Could do with a pop up if you make a mistake by hitting the dislike button, which then asks "are you sure you want to like/dislike?"
Seems to happen a lot. :)

Ignore list that works you say :RpS_thumbup:

Ok then well as long as it stays green, as I look forward to that little green glow on my phone when I'm taking a long dump after a hard days pretending to work :RpS_thumbsup:

Who said that?

A stop repeating what you have Just read button and Putting it on Facebook to look Clever button,plagiarists should be banned

You could have a pop up box to provided a live feed when people are working on jobs. That way they could be given instructions on how to do it in real time. :RpS_thumbsup:

Although you'd need to issue a marker pen for anyone watching @Nisus as they'd need to put a mark on the screen to see if he's moved. :RpS_unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you not do the forum so that each post has to be handwritten and delivered by carrier pigeon? I know there will be a bit of an unfair advantage for the northern members seeings they're into pigeon racing and all that, but I reckon it would work quite well.

Ive heared all this before. I wont hold my breath. Still waiting for the animated gifs

haha

Trust me its happening :)

Everything gets done eventually... we got the TPF awards to do as well :)

@Danny remember last time you changed the forum about 4or5 years ago & most of us was having a nightmare trying to log back into the new forum spending hours trying with no joy & you had to phone me because I was having forum withdrawals & couldn't get on lol :RpS_biggrin:
Not many liked the new forum but soon came round.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds good,will you be able to post pics and videos easyer?i can put pics onto my profile but can't do it the same way in a post so that would be helpful:RpS_thumbup:

@Danny remember last time you changed the forum about 4or5 years ago & most of us was having a nightmare trying to log back into the new forum spending hours trying with no joy & you had to phone me because I was having forum withdrawals & couldn't get on lol :RpS_biggrin:
Not many liked the new forum but soon came round.

oh yes.... this time you will just login as normal :)

Can we have a Web cam feed in the guy section so we can out all the pretendy puffs

I like the feature that lets you swear (a little bit), otherwise it's just plain shít.. :rolleyes) :RpS_biggrin:

Yeah and when we block certain companies it will be like this r****a

The ignore works very well I was playing with it the other day

Status
Not open for further replies.