EWI - Tools for sale

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

lullaby

Hi Guys,

I have for sale the following two tools (EPS cutter and pumping machine) both 110V and perfect working condition.

The hot wire is 6 months old. I think is a German product but not 100%
Has two parts: The main cutter and the 3D creative frame
The main cutter can cut:
- cutting length 132 cm
- up to 38 cm thickness
- side angle 0-90 degree (the horizontal stand)
- cutting angle 15-145 degree (if you need a samph cutting)
The attachable 3D creative frame:
- cutting length 41 cm
- up to 27 cm thickness
Spare wires for both cutter
Selling price: 800 pounds

The pumping machine.
It is an INOMAT M8 peristaltic feeding pump in perfect working order. The material hose and the spraygun are missing.

http://www.markham-sheffield.co.uk/products/grouting/inomat-m8.html

Selling price: 900 pounds

If interested contact me: gabrielusz@gmail.com

The tools are in Leicester - pick up from here.

Hi Guys,

I have for sale the following two tools (EPS cutter and pumping machine) both 110V and perfect working condition.

The hot wire is 6 months old. I think is a German product but not 100%
Has two parts: The main cutter and the 3D creative frame
The main cutter can cut:
- cutting length 132 cm
- up to 38 cm thickness
- side angle 0-90 degree (the horizontal stand)
- cutting angle 15-145 degree (if you need a samph cutting)
The attachable 3D creative frame:
- cutting length 41 cm
- up to 27 cm thickness
Spare wires for both cutter
Selling price: 800 pounds

The pumping machine.
It is an INOMAT M8 peristaltic feeding pump in perfect working order. The material hose and the spraygun are missing.

inoMAT M8 - Grouting - Products

Selling price: 900 pounds

If interested contact me: gabrielusz@gmail.com

The tools are in Leicester - pick up from here.

Will the INOMAT M8 peristaltic feeding pump spray skim? And what size of gen do u need to run it

@johniosaif I didn't mind doing it at all but I've never been asked for it up until now so I'm not expecting a sudden rush.

Last edited by a moderator:
@johniosaif I didn't mind doing it at all but I've never been asked for it up until now so I'm not expecting a sudden rush.
I have not done it either,wouldn't mind knowing how to do it properly, skimming has taken over my life now,doing a staircase today which had stone steps,brand new and delicate,covered with hard board and celotex for protection which is fine but there was beads leaving a 3mm gap on each step all around,nightmare, I said we can't guarantee what I can't see..

@Danny thing is if you're busy anyway what's the point in pushing a system that there are loads of people already doing it for less than I'd want. There's a guy on here offering EWI work for £XXm2 and we'll get that for a normal two coat render.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Danny thing is if you're busy anyway what's the point in pushing a system that there are loads of people already doing it for less than I'd want. There's a guy on here offering EWI work for £XXm2 and we'll get that for a normal two coat render.

Fair enough :RpS_thumbsup:

You know that nothing is funnier than a psml wall, and frankly if you didn't then you shouldn't be plastering.

20140428_154656.jpg
20140428_154826.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.