EWI system

Members online

every one are looking for installers at mo. and the scheme hasnt even started yet!

im on look out aswell
I don’t think I’m gonna bother with it, I’ve been inundated with ewi enquiries since August and 9 out of 10 are expecting to pay naff all for it, couple that with them needing 3 quotes and it’s a 99% chance the cheapest chancer will win the work. The only way I can think of filtering out the tyre kickers is to charge a survey fee of say £100-£150 and give them a discount of the survey fee if the job goes to install. I’m seriously considering selling my ewi leafs and will probably make more doing that than actually fitting anything under GHG lol

I don’t think I’m gonna bother with it, I’ve been inundated with ewi enquiries since August and 9 out of 10 are expecting to pay naff all for it, couple that with them needing 3 quotes and it’s a 99% chance the cheapest chancer will win the work. The only way I can think of filtering out the tyre kickers is to charge a survey fee of say £100-£150 and give them a discount of the survey fee if the job goes to install. I’m seriously considering selling my ewi leafs and will probably make more doing that than actually fitting anything under GHG lol
im stayin off it.

i reckon be loads signed up.and no labour to install

We are not bothering either leave it for the bottom feeders we will cream off the skim. :bailando: