EWI system installers required

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wintax

Currently recruiting EWI operatives for imminent start in Leeds and Loughborough area, for local authority, ECO funded schemes. Previous experience in texture and brick cut finish preferred, although not essential, training can be provided.

Any gangs interested please post your email address and I'll follow up.

Cheers lads.

A thousand welcomes to the.
410729f5793f17baec5bce40d4656c6b_zpse9a27cf4.jpg

:rolleyes)

:RpS_sneaky:

Yeah but been a member longer and have more posts than the lot of them combined.

Oh and I already had some knowledge of the trade before coming on here. Anyway how are you progressing Steve:RpS_biggrin:

Today I learnt to hold my hawkboard by the the handle and put the plaster on the top rather than the other way around. No wonder I was slow

Today I learnt to hold my hawkboard by the the handle and put the plaster on the top rather than the other way around. No wonder I was slow

Good to see you're progressing. Don't let anyone tell you your 10,806 posts and countless days on here have been wasted.
By the way how's the babby?

Shes perfect mate. Went for her vaccines today so ive had the day off so I could go. Oh and its 10, 807 now

Shes perfect mate. Went for her vaccines today so ive had the day off so I could go. Oh and its 10, 807 now

Good man there are more important things than work. Like beer and fishing. Oh and I suppose the wife and kids. But mainly beer and fishing.

The only reason I ever watched any cricket was cos the local teams used to have the bar open when they were playing and even then we always got asked to leave cos we were tired and stressed :RpS_unsure:

we used to play footie next to the local cricket pitch and there was always this big fat geezer who used to rock up with a slab of broon ale and 10 jars of muscles's and he would be k.o'd in the sun before the final innings. he looked like that bloke on the front of the fat boy slim album....................:RpS_thumbup:

Hi,

I am interested in EWI jobs. I have some lads with huge experience in this field as they worked in this industry for several years in Eastern Europe where these type of insulation has a huge tradition.
All of them got the NVQ level II qualification by the way and do a really nice job.
Let me know if you are still looking for lads.

Kind regards,
Gabriel

Email: info@ppwteam.co.uk
Tel: 075-227-54321
We are based in Leicetser but we are willing to travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.