Ewi Sheffield

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jbeesy718

A builder I do some work for wants me to do a ewi job on a shop. He wants to fix the boards himself and me go in n finish off. But wants me to price up materials for him. Does anyone have a number of a rep in the area I could contact as I use Lumbs in dewsbury n they were useless no idea on ewi and gave me a number for local parex rep but can't get in touch. Cheers

what do mean by finish off? I wouldnt put an ewi system over some 'builders' boarding, do it all yourself or leave alone. To issue a parex warranty on it, you'll need to do the boarding yourself in any case, if your an approved contractor for Parex.

what do mean by finish off? I wouldnt put an ewi system over some 'builders' boarding, do it all yourself or leave alone. To issue a parex warranty on it, you'll need to do the boarding yourself in any case, if your an approved contractor for Parex.

Sometimes you have to.
We go over bad blockwork all the time don't we?

whats block work got to do with anything? imon about fixing eps or phenolic to aqua or gtec boarding.

Blockwork's got nothing to do with it, I was trying to make a comparison that's all.

Basically another name for a plasterer is turd polisher.

We cover up a multitude of sins be it a bad boarding on EWI, bad blockwork on conventional builds.

Status
Not open for further replies.