EWI, Renderers, Plasters, Joiners, Boarders looking for work!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

greg&brothers

Hi

Greg & Brothers Insulation ltd is looking for work in the NORTH WEST area.
We can offer a variety of trades such as: joiners, plasters, boarders, partition wall installers as well as professional installation of cement boards, external wall insulation and different types of renders. We can offer to work with our own render material which has 15 years of warranty.
Van, tools, CSCS, UTR# and years of experience.

Give us a call @ 07857 910896 or email: contact@gregandbrothers.com

Hi

We can offer a variety of trades such as: joiners, plasters, boarders, partition wall installers as well as professional installation of cement boards, external wall insulation and different types of renders. We can offer to work with our own render material which has 15 years of warranty.

what is your own render material?

Welcome by the way :D

Hi

Hi I have work at kiverton park sheffield, weber m1 onto phenolic board. Are you interested.

Know your stuff! Only a young en myself haha
I'm 35, first game was a cup game in 1988 with my old man. All my mates were plastic bummer club fans ie Man U or Liverpool, mind you we were decent then, years of dross hasn't scared me off, like a sucker I still go to most home games.

My first game was Burnley v Weds' in the cup in '82 or possibly '83.
Crowd was bananas and the managers had to come out and ask for a bit of calm before kick off.
Weds had if I remember correctly Mile Lyons at centre half and was it Jack Charlton managing?

I'm 35, first game was a cup game in 1988 with my old man. All my mates were plastic bummer club fans ie Man U or Liverpool, mind you we were decent then, years of dross hasn't scared me off, like a sucker I still go to most home games.

Best players I've seen at hilsborough was Chris brunt and glen whelan untill recently says it all haha. Still be there week in and out though!

Status
Not open for further replies.