EWI Gangs wanted Teeside

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Render Systems

Private Member
Hi lads been asked if i could find 60 men to do retrofit eifs on 600 council houses in teeside would be happy with 20 joiners 20 labourers and 20 good spreads i know jasper is having a hard time finding men.. whats going on? anyway PM me for rates job starting june

Do they give blocks out in certain sizes? Nearly every plastering firm I know has got 5-600 houses to insulate and render the most I've heard is 24 pound per metre to subbys I'd imagine all the jobs are the same and runs of blocks of 25 per gang

Finding the men is no problem - just men with quality are hard to find!

rendersystems - just iron out the logistical issues of the project before you commit ,esp water and material issues. We have had setbacks with these and also with main contractor being able to enable properties to the correct standard and speed. We are sorted now and hope to crack on.

Great News Render Systems...... Glad to hear you have this op - I hope you can man it up and make money!

I am meeting up with a render crew on Monday 28th in Durham..... I can ask they if you want - they have done (and continue to do) V good quality thin coat finish onto board

Good Luck!

hi we are 2 really good plasterers , live in newcastle but prepared to travel , 25 years experience between us in all aspects of plastering , own van and tools ready to go , ring jay on 07881361859 thanks

Rendersystems - Are you still looking for guys in Teeside?

met the guys in Middlesborough today..... they are busy at the moment, but may be interested depending on when you need to start......

let me know.... I can PM you the details if needed.

Hi Run With i will let you know next week mate... having problems with materials and scaffold at the moment cant get top coat for a couple of weeks as client changed the colour, sorted a schedule of works out and need extra scaffolding put up around the blocks of houses (this should be sorted by the end of next week)

Hi if you still need men for boarding, mesh coat, top texture or dashing let me know as i have over 100 good men.We work on full system for £25 m2

fc8tw4_zps387dde32.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.