How much to supply full system ?
Scaffold/full power wall system/labour/enable/safety/final clean etc etc

Anybody got any thoughts ?
Im thinking 95m2

Im thinking 95m2

arent you the fella that was calling everyone on here clueless?

so youve done a 2 day course, coming on here asking silly questions on prices eh!!
No kid done a 4 year one and been on the tools for 20 years.
Now my mate is a QS with a company in glasgow and has asked me a question i thought i would ask first if anybody had a bot of info on prices but not it looks like.

So il ask a question that will fit in on here "do i put primer through the scrim coat while mixing it or do i sit in my white van and eat heart attack buttys while reading the sun and moaning about the polish while they show me up for what i am a monkey"
Hows that ?

now my mate is a QS with a company in glasgow and has asked me a question i thought i would ask first if anybody had a bot of info on prices ?

why dont your QS mate get himself a quote from a manufacturer that will supply and fit and price the work up correctly.

M4rky, call Jock Robinson at Rowebb in Glasgow if you need prices
Thought that said rehab for a minute, murky prices are not discussed in the open forum, leave an email or mobile if you want to be contacted privatelyprivately

Jock is based in Glasgow but I am in Leicester. Pick up the phone to the systems and they will put a price together for you, it's the only way really

subby labour alone up here is about 18-20 m2 so just work out materials on top and if its a homer add your scaff,protections ect.
easy work, easy money lol

subby labour alone up here is about 18-20 m2 so just work out materials on top and if its a homer add your scaff,protections ect.
easy work, easy money lol
Its a joke what the big boys take and pass down.
FFS i know some folk that are still working for 3 quid for scrimming 5 for dashing and 5 for boarding and a 1 extra a LM for beads.

Its a joke what the big boys take and pass down.
FFS i know some folk that are still working for 3 quid for scrimming 5 for dashing and 5 for boarding and a 1 extra a LM for beads.

Exactly what i was on when i first got up here, didnt have a choice had to get some sort of income in! house every 2 days between me and a lab making like £80 takehome after a hard days graft was a f*cking joke!

Exactly what i was on when i first got up here, didnt have a choice had to get some sort of income in! house every 2 days between me and a lab making like £80 takehome after a hard days graft was a f*cking joke!
If your willing to work for peanuts, they will treat you like monkey.

Im aware of that m8, but i wasnt in the financial position at the time to take the days off looking for other work. Luckily times are better now because i was looking for more work whilst with that company i got in with some 1 with fair rates

Im aware of that m8, but i wasnt in the financial position at the time to take the days off looking for other work. Luckily times are better now because i was looking for more work whilst with that company i got in with some 1 with fair rates

And I didn't mean to insult .When times are tuff a lot of F ockers take advantage

I can get them for 23 m2 Im only asking to suss out prices

£23m2 for materials all in? Thats cheap compared to what I am paying.

pm me with your supplier if you want. Urban West was cheap at £30 inc vat for everything delivered but they went bust!

Im thinking 95m2

every firm will have a differnt rate depending on its size/overhead. job size detail etc.....

such an open ended question.

Of which you wont get the answer here - it takes firms years to research markets and feel the industry out when they start up until they hone their pricing skills based on their individual outfit and work sothey aint gonna just tell anyone on a forum !

not being funny pal but thats how it is and you gotta respect that really.

If i were you I would price a few and see what the feedback is, the best lesson you will learn. dont be put off when they laugh you out the door at your price. just keep going in time you will find your own "sweet spot"

pm me with your supplier if you want. Urban West was cheap at £30 inc vat for everything delivered but they went bust!
It depends what system you are after, there are a lot of variables on a full system, I.e...insulation type, render type etc...

you can still get that system Jon. and to be fair it should be a few quid cheaper than what your saying there (in the teens per M) it was after all an economy system

No kid done a 4 year one and been on the tools for 20 years.
Now my mate is a QS with a company in glasgow and has asked me a question i thought i would ask first if anybody had a bot of info on prices but not it looks like.

So il ask a question that will fit in on here "do i put primer through the scrim coat while mixing it or do i sit in my white van and eat heart attack buttys while reading the sun and moaning about the polish while they show me up for what i am a monkey"
Hows that ?

What's you beef?

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using The Plasterers Forum mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.