evolution mixing drills are the dogs balls!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

hail hail

Private Member
They are that fcuking good, ya get a few mixes out of them and they stop working. Bought it last month out of screwfix, used it a few times and today my labourer went to mix some bonding and it turns half way then stops. Its either banjaxed or there's something I don't know about them. I know it has a button on here to turn the speed up and down but tried this and still don't work. Any ideas or is it case of sending it back. Ffs I don't even have the box of it anymore so I'm wondering will they accept the return.

What a weeks this has been to, cement mixer fcuks up on me, my new dogs balls evolution mixing drill packs in and my old drills chuck broke when locking my mixer bit in. f**k**g nightmare and to make matters worse, when asking the client for payment for all the extras he has us doing, yad think I was just after bumbing him with no lube in sight! Detest when clients do this!!

hit the client with the mixing drill , throw them both in the mixer and take to the local tip, that way you get rid of three problems in one go

Aldi doing one for 40 quid to...think it said 3 year warranty too

Yeah I bought one thought it worth the risk + the wife was doing the food shop and I was bored looking at the centre isles....bought a rubber dinghy and fishing rod too:numberone:

Send it back mate I bought one on a whim as they were on offer for 50 quid in bnq a year ago still going strong it's all I use now changed the paddle though they are shite

Status
Not open for further replies.