Evening!

Welcome aboard Bella, since you've been lurking around you know what this forum is like and I'm sure you can hold your own, Jess certainly can!
Ha! I don't take offence easily. At least not unless it's intentional and the like. But I'm more likely to offer a virtual kick in the balls than get upset about it. I always thought guys were less bitchy than girls til i worked on a building site :LOL:

Thanks for all the perv love guys.. but it's like my mate says, a pair of t*ts on a building site stands out more than a hi vis. I just look alright cos I'm a novelty and I haven't got any facial hair (that you can see!).

that's some power behind that torrent!!

standard ‘welcome reply’ Bella. There’s a few others, depending on which way the wind is blowing, but you got that one.

Welcome

63441DA4-C7A8-4762-A477-F486C71F6301.gif
63441DA4-C7A8-4762-A477-F486C71F6301.gif

Oh just call him a t**t and be done with it! Like ripping off a plaster!

That’s the first step. The next is sending him potatoes in the post with c u next tuesday lovingly written upon them (y)

Isn’t that right @essexandy ?
Wouldn't it be better to send something that went pretty manky in the post.. like tomatoes, without any padding? Spuds are pretty durable.

Talking about manky.. I'm working on a tiny farm cottage at the minute. One of the cats had brought a dead mouse to the door. I pointed it out to the guy I work with and we agreed we would sweep it into the rubble sack after coffee. I grab the mugs, head out of the door, paying no attention to what I'm doing. "Crunch", I hear, and even through my new safety boots, I felt the pressure give way. "Oh fuc**ty fu*k waffle. No no no". He comes back around the corner.. "have you just.....?!!".

Yup. Guts everywhere, bones obliterated. Stuck in to the treads of my boot.

Worst bit was when he swept it up (I couldn't bring myself to), the head was about a foot away. I'd literally popped its head off. I'm pretty fond of mice so I was gutted. :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::vomito::vomito:

Wouldn't it be better to send something that went pretty manky in the post.. like tomatoes, without any padding? Spuds are pretty durable.

Talking about manky.. I'm working on a tiny farm cottage at the minute. One of the cats had brought a dead mouse to the door. I pointed it out to the guy I work with and we agreed we would sweep it into the rubble sack after coffee. I grab the mugs, head out of the door, paying no attention to what I'm doing. "Crunch", I hear, and even through my new safety boots, I felt the pressure give way. "Oh fuc**ty fu*k waffle. No no no". He comes back around the corner.. "have you just.....?!!".

Worst bit was when he swept it up (I couldn't bring myself to), the head was about a foot away. I'd literally popped its head off. I'm pretty fond of mice so I was gutted. :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::vomito::vomito:
And the worst bit is knowing there’s probably still a little bit left on your boots..... even though you cleaned them... scrubbed them even.... there’ll be traces, oh yes :sisi:

So was the mouse.