Erbauer lights

Mine would run from charger but not charge so if battery was flat it would stay flat. Took ages to charge and only last a few hours on high setting so I think you would need 2. Use one while other charged. Many of these small lights aren't bright enough imo and florescent tube style lights are good or mains powered led on stands. You need a nice spread of light vs something small but don't need put off buying one. A mix of different lights Inc head torch for me. I worked on big house with no electricity one December late evening with just a head torch. Also have stand led flood lights and florescent tubes. Rechargeable spot lights plus 3 head torches

Mine would run from charger but not charge so if battery was flat it would stay flat. Took ages to charge and only last a few hours on high setting so I think you would need 2. Use one while other charged. Many of these small lights aren't bright enough imo and florescent tube style lights are good or mains powered led on stands. You need a nice spread of light vs something small but don't need put off buying one. A mix of different lights Inc head torch for me. I worked on big house with no electricity one December late evening with just a head torch. Also have stand led flood lights and florescent tubes. Rechargeable spot lights plus 3 head torches
I really wanted battery powered bit it was 5 hour charge for 3 hours. This ingot is 5000 lumens. 3000 main 100 on each side . Its bright as f**k

Looked inside mine. 8 18650 batteries in pairs so 7.2v. 2x2x2x2...
Felt a bit light so don't think they are good quality like Samsung or Sony like you get in dewalt and other battery packs... Just for interest