Enywall Acrylic

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanD

Got some panels to hit 2morrow, undercoat is not primmed yet though anyone have an idea how long it takes for this stuff to dry enough until I will be able to coat with acrylic?

Im in Scotland so no direct sunlight and will be about 3-7degree's for majority of the day.

Thanks.

i will be honest with you that primer wont dry - not properly it might tack up but as soon as you hit it with texture it will emulsify again and the texture will prob not fully cure for days in this temp and air moisture content. this means it could be subject to wash off for days after application.

I would allow overnight for the primer as you should really.

good luck

Cheers, I was afraid that might be the case. Its ok Im working on a site just up the road from it so ill get it primmed early 2morrow then get back to it later in the week :)

U want to use Parex they have an accelerator that you can add speeds up process no end.

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Materials are on site already, thats why im not familiar with drying times as iv not used Enywall products before. Also going over some 1's terrible terrible Krend, cracks everywhere and uneven scrapping, i know its not needed but he's got people in painting the whole external of the block after us anyway (we are only patching 1 section) think the contractor just wants this nightmare to be over lol

Status
Not open for further replies.