Emir 75 hawk

AdrianAnnett

Hey there, I have used these hawks for quite some time, I take it they have been discontinued as there out off stock everywhere. Does any body have one lying around? Happy to take it off you for a few bob

Think they are no more as the floats are like rocking horse poop. Are the ones you are after the polyethene one? If so I think I have one in my dads shed you can have, where are you based ? It’s used but not very much

Think they are no more as the floats are like rocking horse poop. Are the ones you are after the polyethene one? If so I think I have one in my dads shed you can have, where are you based ? It’s used but not very much
Yes that's the ones, they come mainly in a green colour but also can get them in a yellow aswell, I'm based in Northern Ireland, not sure how to send private messages on here or if that's even a thing, as this is my first post, thank you for replying

Yes that's the ones, they come mainly in a green colour but also can get them in a yellow aswell, I'm based in Northern Ireland, not sure how to send private messages on here or if that's even a thing, as this is my first post, thank you for replying
Also I one off those emir hard floats (green in colour) if your looking one? They rub the sand and cement up extremely smooth.

Also I one off those emir hard floats (green in colour) if your looking one? They rub the sand and cement up extremely smooth.
I've never seen a green Emir float and I've had loads over years. I've got one of the hawks somewhere as well

I've never seen a green Emir float and I've had loads over years. I've got one of the hawks somewhere as well
Those polyurethane hawks were standard issue for apprentices where I worked, never liked them. Unfortunately mines had an accident and the handle broke off, after being thrown of a 60ft scaffold 3 times.

Don’t know how much the postage would be to NI but can look into it

Those polyurethane hawks were standard issue for apprentices where I worked, never liked them. Unfortunately mines had an accident and the handle broke off, after being thrown of a 60ft scaffold 3 times.
Once may be regarded as misfortune, twice....

I don't like them polyurethane ones that are cheap and bow, but the emir 75 ones where more stubborn and rigid. They were that good when you flung it off the scaffolding they would off boomeranged back to you.

You any work to go to monkey?
monkey sniffs GIF

Hi, I am from Northern Ireland and would happily take these off your hands if you still have them for a fair price

Does anyone have anymore EMIR hawks lying around. My dad has used them religiously for years and cannot find anymore. If anyone has them we would pay a good price for them! Many thanks in advance!