ello spreads

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colucci

ello spreads,new to the forum so just saying hi really!My names Tommy,im 28,im from Guildford and have been spreading for 13 years now.look forward to learning from you guys and contributing as well,cos i dont reckon anyone can ever know it all in this fine trade of ours!Cheers!mines a stella!

Welcome Tommy are you also a pinball wizard???
attachment.php

Yep half Italian,but always lived in sunny England,and yep,also a pinball wizard! :) So what's people on today?gotta start SBR slurry and EML over old dash...fun fun fun!haha

The lads at college Mondays so I try and do paperwork and pricing and invoicing etc instead of it taking over my weekends?? Fair bit to get through to bed honest and would rather be spreading as hate paperwork crap!! :RpS_unsure:

Cheers for all the welcomes boys,reckon I'm gonna like it here,seems like a great Craic!trowels down,pints in :)

Best job last year was in Woking, got one this year in weybridge ,your patch tommy, will I be " sleeping with the fishes" like fredo

Haha nah I'll allow it mate :) wet bridge is nice,where abouts are you from?are you round this way then I take it?

Hey Tommy I've got a mate who's from Sicily & I was telling him about the time I was in Sicily having a beer outside a bar & all of a sudden loads of people in suits & black cars appeared from round the corner of the street, it was like something from a movie in slow motion, I thought fcuk me it's the mafia some c.nuts gonna get whacked lol :RpS_thumbsup:
Turns out it was a wedding :RpS_unsure:

hahaha that dont sound like a hard mistake to make,im takin the missus over there in june......got some.....ahem...."buisness" ....to attend to...:glare:

Status
Not open for further replies.