Electrician tossers

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

henry

Private Member
Why do electricians think it is ok to just chop the plaster and fasten the plastic capping proud of the existing plaster and think you can blend it in fecking knobs.

Feck them they can do there own chaseing I was not getting paid it anyway just think the plasterer will do it.

Yep there cnuts allright and why do they think its allright to leave 4ft of cable hanging out of a socket and have a go at us when we dont clean the boxes out toss bags they are..

It's like the ceiling cables one for lights and about 12" away another tail for the smoke alarm gets right in your way when troweling off so one of them gets pushed into the ceiling they can feel for it.

And why do they wear aftershave, their best trainers and gel their hair. You're at work you poof. If you've got a brand new phone that isn't covered in scratches you're not doing It right!

I always clean the boxes out . But if trunking is very proud like more than 3 or 4 mm I plaster upto it and leave it proud......and if the boxes are on pissed I tend to leave em pissed . Not my job to go over other peoples work.

if cables too long to tuck in box i cut em off .....if marked remark em wrong way round that upsets em usualy,,, bless em,,,

Yeah but you shouldnt have to we dont get paid to do electricians work theres a simple unwritten rule of site if they dont tuck there wires in we dont clean there boxes out.

Exactly bod, they don't realise its easier for us to cut n tuck em then it is for them to cut out a box with a hawkful of bonding then skim. I find skim alone is easy to cut out so I always add a bit of bonding or dab

Take a dump in a bag. Then fill the box up with it.... Then a nice thin layer of skim over the top. Or fill it with grab adhesive. Or remove the box conduit wire the lot. Plaster over like it was never there. Trace wires back and cut em at least 3 meters away. Then customer will pick the sparky up on it he will be scratching his head. You will be long gone and be will have to pay you to come back and re plaster . Everyone's winner....... Apart from the sparky and the customer.

when the conduits are to proud or not pined right ijust rip them out plaster back in wires of course u must leave wires short in box try pulling those f**k**s down

I always stuff their cables back into the holes AND fill the boxes up. FUK EM
one site we worked on in 90`s, if we left just one box soiled in 3 bed house we got £60 taken off price the ***** :RpS_cursing: F*****g leceee`s

Status
Not open for further replies.