Eibenstock mixer

Members online

Mag

I've just bought an eibenstock 1800 mixer anyone else got one as I've always had a refina mega mixer but it's over 10 years old and ready to be sold on flee bay .

I've got both. Eibenstock for float/drywall and refina for skim. Down to the paddles I have on them. I don't think these mixers can be beaten. The Refina labelled one has done 12 years and still running great. Thats value for money!

Reactions: Mag
Yeah the mega mixer is spot on and it's a plasterers heaven having a new mixer . Zzzzz lol

Am not joking really. I bought 2 mixing drills in lidl 3 years ago thinking when 1 blows up I'll have the other one for backup. €50 each £42 well f**k me there still going strong I have a mixer I paid €480 for and it has not been used since I got the lidl ones. If you see them buy one they have a 220 plug handy for domestic. I'd say I've did over 20 private houses with it hardwall skim bonding sand and cement dot and dab and domestic work. Not bad for £42 and still going strong

Am not joking really. I bought 2 mixing drills in lidl 3 years ago thinking when 1 blows up I'll have the other one for backup. €50 each £42 well f**k me there still going strong I have a mixer I paid €480 for and it has not been used since I got the lidl ones. If you see them buy one they have a 220 plug handy for domestic. I'd say I've did over 20 private houses with it hardwall skim bonding sand and cement dot and dab and domestic work. Not bad for £42 and still going strong
I had one like that from eBay. ... just went on and on

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

They sound like an airplane taking off though. Ear defenders definitely.

Last edited: