effing livid

Status
Not open for further replies.
some of you will know the ongoing saga with me and b&q and parking ,well today they called the bizzies on me and i got a fixed penalty notice £60 fine AND 3 points for parking in a dangerous position.

fcuking love it

taxi driver here i come

FFS mate. Life's very hard at the moment. Driving a Taxi sounds ok to me. A painter & Decorator mate of mine does the taxi's now.

thing is this ticket was issued wrongly the cop took b&qs side and resolved our dispute this way.im a stubborn tvvat often to my own detroment i wil take this to court

I'm the same rock, won't let something go if I think I've got a point to prove. Thing that pisses me off is you're only trying to earn a F*****g living. Pisses me right off when people are like that. It doesn't matter either way to them wankers and b and q whether you're there or not. Turn up tomorrow, park up. Open the bonnet and put your hazzards on, tell them you're waiting for the aa, can't say s**t then.

Which area b and q is it

blackpool mate

i will fight it not arsed how much it costs me i will have my day in court.#

i will also be back at b&q following my not guilty charge untill then i need to find a way of being there not in my van im thinking of a sandwich board and a deck chair not sure what law id be breaking then.

Don't know if anyone else has had these around there towns lately but on a busy stretch of road in cov last year they had 2 blokes, 1 either side of the road, wearing giant dominos pizza boxes. Everybody was talking about them so it definitely works. Park your van down the road, get your sign and deck chair and sit as close as possible to b and q. They can't fine you if your not being a nuisance, not making a noise and not parked illegally

I am pretty sure that if B&Q own the car park its not any of teh polices business to arrest you as it becomes a cival case?

Still wankers none the less

well it gets better took my taxi badge today i needed 70% correct on the knowledge of blackpool i got fricken 65% and failed you only get 4 goes in a year it was pretty hard but i had only 2 days to study so hopefully next week

Oh dear Rock its all going pear shaped mate but as the saying goes theres always some one worse off looks like from my point of view its you lol :RpS_lol:

I got an asbo in a car park once :) lol the days of owning a very quick Fiesta XR2i :)

I also had quite a few charges thrown at me but nothing stuck :) I over took a cop car at over 130mph and the only evidence they had was that I must have been going quick....lol

stick to your guns.... if the place you parked was safe and you were not breking a law.... ie if a person was parked in a car would they get nicked?

Good luck fella

Can you/did you get photos of your van parked in that place rock?
Also, as a wee experiment get the wife/mates/relatives to park there to test the response of the 'authorities', then bang the van back in the same place to see what happens. Taking photos of all of this will be good to back up your case, as said on that other forum, good luck mate:RpS_thumbup:

Edit: Also get the coppers number and maybe enquire as to when did [Lancashire?] Constabulary become servants of B&Q....

and kidnap his kids.......put them in the back of the offending van, drive it into his house and then torch it. That should make a feasible point as to who he is messing with.

bubbles no i didnt i have photos of the area.

the copper took some of my van there hopefully he will produce cos its pathetic

cheers lads i know you all want me to win in my day at court if the great british legal system is all its cracked up to be it s a no brainer

guilty it is then

Well......... if the cop took photos he will have to show them cos if he doesn't it will cast doubt on his competence, so remember that if he doesn't produce them when you request that he does - or he denies taking any - he'll look a right tw*t. However if his pics show you were parked dangerously you will get into Australia, but it'll be via transportation for your sins:RpS_thumbup:

bubbles no i didnt i have photos of the area.

the copper took some of my van there hopefully he will produce cos its pathetic

cheers lads i know you all want me to win in my day at court if the great british legal system is all its cracked up to be it s a no brainer

guilty it is then

My parents have nxt door neighbors that party all night in the garden! Latvians.They play music outside all night and just drink 24/7! Parents called police but they said they cant do anything about it! Then you are trying to harmlessly get a bit of work and the police are there to move you on?!!! This country is F*CKED!

Get friendly with them, get an invite, get in the house and nick all the fuses out the mains box.............Or ring the council:RpS_thumbup:

spready you are right mate and even worse was the cops attitude.the one funny moment was and bear in mind my van had 2 massive home made signs saying" PLASTERER FOR HIRE" thge highly trained tvvat asked me what my occupation was he was a bit peeved when i said dont know columbo what would you say

spready you are right mate and even worse was the cops attitude.the one funny moment was and bear in mind my van had 2 massive home made signs saying" PLASTERER FOR HIRE" thge highly trained tvvat asked me what my occupation was he was a bit peeved when i said dont know columbo what would you say

:RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.