Effin Small Builders

Status
Not open for further replies.

CKJ

Just done a small kitchen board and skim cieling (5 8x4s) patch to wall chases pva and skim walls. I put all new beads on as usual and we was finished at 2.30. Got a phone call at 4pm off the builder who says that he cant open the back door as its catching the head ( we never used the back door we used the patio door). I say what do you want me do im no joiner he says its my fault for putting too much plaster on. I go back to job which is 40mins drive, pull the skim bead off and tell him to take pff the back door. I put the bead back and patch. All the time im there hes pointing the finger at me and saying its my fault, i say ive only put 2mm skim coat as i was asked and its not my fault the door was fitted wrong. In the end i lost my rag and told him to shove his work up his a s s. This was my first job for this nob and the last. T o s s e r

it must have been extremely tight in the first place. while i can see where your comin from. i cant help think i'd have noticed it when i was skimming the head?

you do get them mate :mad: all nice as pie until theres a problem then the finger gets pointed at everyone but themselves. get some piekey to go round and brick the door up. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.