eco rend

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

big ali

Has anyone used it. Only used 6 or 7 bags and it seemed ok. Merchants said they have Stopped selling webber and only do Eco rend now. Had nothing but good reports of it 5 quid a bag plus vat

it's sheit mate......well saying that it's good for beading, but ive never come across a render that seems so good from the odd bag until you get it on the wall and it slumps, cracks, completely slides off wet blockwork( no really it gave way like an avalanche) and is generally just unpredictable and cheaply formulated. Sure it's k rend but with glass as part of it. It's got real issues with water absorption or something....hard to explain but from using parex regularly did a 300m job using it and after that I'd never touch it again. STAY AWAY

That's a surprise. It seemed fine but like I say, I've only used a few bags of it on some 2 meter panels. Think you might have saved me a lot of trouble there cheers. Back to webber then me thinks.

echo the above, its strange gear.
we had a go with some only a small area.its like a texture and build up like that of wheetabix, and it slumps for fun

so far as I am aware it aint from killwaughter its european - holland i think, but I aint 100% sure

Well I had a little look but cant see that sps flog it they do the granicem but I was almost certain they sold ecorend also but it looks like they dont.

So if anyone has bought ecorend can you tell us where from

just looking on net and the ecorend seems to come from la roc products - I dont know anyone who has used it

the krend ocr as in what ? UF base, UF fibre base, or the HP range? all good UF is brill for one coat rendering to be left for paint or texture but if you are on about the kmix that all the merchants are trying to shift claiming it to be the same as weber OCR I would not recommend for one coat render at full depth. and that advise comes from the horses mouth, I cant see why they would push this when UF was brill to use

it was the kmix i was offered yeah. just looking for the cheapest ocr i can get thats half decent. trying to find somewhere that will do weber cheap but no luck atm. the kmix was £4 thats why i was interested. cheers

They (KREND) told me it aint ideal for full coat render in a one coat app as in 10-15mm but used more for scratching/dubbing out and laying block. the merchants will tell you that its the new one coat render.

If it is then why aint they stopped making uf base ? the choice is yours

aren't krend able to bring out a god damn universal render the likes of cpi and flog it competitively......I mean they had the chance of cornering the market with everyone knowing mono as "K RENDRING" but havent done s**t since. The marketing bloke there needs the sir alan dress down...ur fired:RpS_thumbdn:

the after service at k rend is terrible, they dont want to know.but as said if theyd have pushed on a few years ago it would be known as krending before weber and parex got a bigger share hold of the through coloured render market.

Status
Not open for further replies.