Eco Rend

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

goody

Private Member
anybody used ecorend products. its the one with a proportion of recycled glass in it by La Roc( wetherby)? got a couple of sample bags which i used for beading and it seemed light and fluffy with a good open time compared to parex which sets quite quickly and is heavier.

yeah just done a house with it, its really nice stuff to use prices are pretty good aswell. they do a base rend thats cheap. I chaffing hate any monocouche now with its 8pm finishes

Ian, i cant understand why you getting 8pm finish, in the last 3 months we have been using weber, spray on around 80m2 starting about 8.30 on way home by 4. now were using parex , spraying by 8.30 on way home by 4.30.

simplybesty said:
Ian, i cant understand why you getting 8pm finish, in the last 3 months we have been using weber, spray on around 80m2 starting about 8.30 on way home by 4. now were using parex , spraying by 8.30 on way home by 4.30.

f3ck that, I use s+c and am home by 3 ;)

simplybesty said:

i dunno brother maybe its cooler over here (bout 18 degrees compared to youre 28

adam been to see you then eee? yeah am gonna use it on a job in 3-4wks. pumps easier than parex is it?

no workski today hoping to hear from les and go get her. Is that eco rend base coat just like base rend and the like?

she's overdue by over a month now.....am starting to forget about her and have to stare longingly at pics to remind myself of her beauty

Status
Not open for further replies.